• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Kent Bazemore to meet face to face with Hawks tomorrow

TJR4536

Bazemore got speed and athletic ability. Needs to work on his outside shot and decision making. He can be molded by Bud though, at least I hope.

Bazemore got speed and athletic ability. Needs to work on his outside shot and decision making. He can be molded by Bud though, at least I hope.

Attacks the rim like an animal. Ferocious first step. Shot 37% from 3 in LA. Definitely needs to improve decision making but has good vision for a wing.

Can be a monster on defense. Could be a steal at 3mill a year.

Attacks the rim like an animal. Ferocious first step. Shot 37% from 3 in LA. Definitely needs to improve decision making but has good vision for a wing.

Can be a monster on defense. Could be a steal at 3mill a year.

Yup..everything I saw when he was with Golden State. I don't think he shot well for 3 point range as a Warrior..but 37% as a Laker is impressive. I stopped following him when he went to LA

Not really. He reminds me a bit of Tony Wroten. Similar in many ways.

Much better shooter though from what it sounds like. But I can see the similarities.

Although I doubt he's got the vision and passing skills of Wroten.

Much better shooter though from what it sounds like. But I can see the similarities.

Yup. Wroten can't shoot a lick. Baze had trouble shooting at GS but apparently picked it up in LA. Wroten creates a bit better for teammates also while Bazemore can kill it 1on 1.

Guest BraveHawk

Damn kid has crazy athleticism.

I hope he doesn't leave Atlanta without signing a contract (Hopefully, a reasonable one!) with the a Hawks!

• Like 1

• Moderators

We could have a very fun year if Bazemore is signed.  Between Bazemore, Payne, and if Scott is retained, we'll have team full of funny guys.

Kent Bazemore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e52OHLEsBa0

The guy celebrating from the bench. lmao

iEAAsGeIFOwE5.gif

draymond-green-kent-bazemore-reax-harris

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14582-1353945690-4.

• Like 4