• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cavs engaged Hawks in trade talks a week ago to clear max spot

Admin

I will take Thorton and his expiring if it is accompanied by Waiters and two 1st rd picks.

I would then send Sap+Payne+ our 2015 and 2017 1st's to Minny for Love.

Thorton could come in handy do to his expiring. Maybe Minny wants to get rid of a bad contract

• Like 1

I will take Thorton and his expiring if it is accompanied by Waiters and two 1st rd picks.

I would then send Sap+Payne+ our 2015 and 2017 1st's to Minny for Love.

Thorton could come in handy do to his expiring. Maybe Minny wants to get rid of a bad contract

Let's do it Ferry. Love would re-sign I feel as we will be his first time actually getting to the playoffs, so that will count as a step in the right direction with him. And Love/Horford would be beastly in the East.

Let's do it Ferry. Love would re-sign I feel as we will be his first time actually getting to the playoffs, so that will count as a step in the right direction with him. And Love/Horford would be beastly in the East.

Teague/Dennis/Mack

Korver/Waiters/Jenkins

DMC/P.J. Tucker

Love/Scott

Horford/Antić/Muscala

I am all in

Teague/Dennis/Mack

Korver/Waiters/Jenkins

DMC/P.J. Tucker

Love/Scott

Horford/Antić/Muscala

I am all in

Then go after another piece at the trade deadline or next summer. Love is the start of a new direction.

• Premium Member

Cleveland doesn't need to give Wiggins or any other significant asset to Miami under any circumstance.  The only reason to give Miami anything is purely to clear cap space and you only do that if Miami is demanding less than other teams.  No one is getting Wiggins or anything close to that value to clear Jack's contract.

I keep forgetting that SNT doesn't give you more years than outright sign?  That's just dumb.

I keep forgetting that SNT doesn't give you more years than outright sign? That's just dumb.

The idea is to give FAs a bigger incentive to stay rather than having their cake and eating it too with extend and trades and sign and trades to wherever they desire.

• Premium Member

The idea is to give FAs a bigger incentive to stay rather than having their cake and eating it too with extend and trades and sign and trades to wherever they desire.

I liked the old way where you can sign the same contract to the team you were going to as the team you were playing with.   The new CBA has made the SNT pretty much worthless for a FA.

So, do you think they'd they pull the trigger on this w/o knowing what James is going to do, or is that part now a done-deal?

I'm assuming James to Cavs is essentially a done deal.  Which means Bosh to Houston and them trading Lin to dump camp and re-signing Parsons. That leaves Deng & Stephenson out there for us to  fight other teams over. 

As much as I hate it I'd probably go hard after Lance right now and lock him up before the dominoes start to fall.

I'm assuming James to Cavs is essentially a done deal.  Which means Bosh to Houston and them trading Lin to dump camp and re-signing Parsons. That leaves Deng & Stephenson out there for us to  fight other teams over. 

As much as I hate it I'd probably go hard after Lance right now and lock him up before the dominoes start to fall.

If not they will HATE him even more in his hometown. The Cavs just dumped 2 first round picks and a starting quality guard to try to get him. If he leaves them hanging again he will be pure scum.

• Like 2

Ok.............James to Cavs............Bosh to Houston...........Wade to the draft lottery as he fades into retirement.

Riley has big money to spend... does Deng take the extra cash, or does he prefer to play beside his buds in ATL and a decent shot at a championship?

Why play in Miami without Bosh and Melo ?

Wade is finished. He can't defen any more and only plays in 2 out of every 3 games.

If James goes to the Cavs I'd expect Stephenson to go to Miami since they'd have dough.