• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Cavs engaged Hawks in trade talks a week ago to clear max spot

Admin

Cavs trying to get Ray Allen now. I'd say it's a lock for Lebron to Cleveland now.

That's why I was saying we need to strike NOW before the dominoes fall. 

True, but his representation (presumably) aren't stupid.  They can see the dominoes lining up just as well as we can.  No way they'd let him do anything until they've given the desperate Heat a chance to overpay their client.

So Brawn and Gilbert gonna hug and make up?

Oh, I'm sure there was a lot more than huggin' goin' on after Gilbo Baggins left that letter on their site for 4 years. mark.gif love.gif hush.gif

• Premium Member

So if he winds up going back, you basically have a timeline of James leaving Cleveland for Miami, Cleveland winds up getting the first overall pick three out of four years and James winds back up in Cleveland.

Luck of the lottery ball? Give me a break lol.

• Admin

So if he winds up going back, you basically have a timeline of James leaving Cleveland for Miami, Cleveland winds up getting the first overall pick three out of four years and James winds back up in Cleveland.

Luck of the lottery ball? Give me a break lol.

He hasn't gone back yet

If I was Bosh I would go to Houston and play with Howard and Harden.  It will allow him to go back to PF and play the mid-range game.  Would be a great fit there.

I completely agree.  I think it would make Houston instant title contenders.  Bosh needs to start thinking for himself.

I posted this in the "Around the NBA" forum, but just wanted to post here as well:

Dumb move by the Cavs. They should have continued to build through the draft since they have so many young talented players.  But instead they just traded away young talent in Zeller along with a future building block.  Even if they get LBJ, I just don't see it working out, at least not for a year or two.

Boston is the obvious winner in this deal.  Zeller is a stud AND they get a Cavs first round pick (not sure if protected at this point though).

So, on the bright side, if Miami is breaking up then the Hawks better win the division next season.

• Like 1

I think Bron's meeting with Riley is just his way of manning up and letting him know face to face he is gone. He is making sure he does it this time in a more professional manner.

Cleveland is going to be tough!

There is going to be no getting through the east for years.

Even with Bron, I think Cleveland can be had by a bigger team. Chicago, Indy and us if we improve. Their perimeter with Bron, Wiggins, Irving, and throw in Waiters as a scorer will be as good as it gets.

Edited by Buzzard

If I was Bosh I would go to Houston and play with Howard and Harden.  It will allow him to go back to PF and play the mid-range game.  Would be a great fit there.

I've been saying for a while that Bosh needs to put on his big boy pants and stop doing what James or Wade or whoever tell him to do.  Go to Houston.  Like you said, it's a better fit for him.

I would've much preferred that he take the initiative and go rather than waiting to see what James did first though.