• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Cavs engaged Hawks in trade talks a week ago to clear max spot

Admin

The shit he pulled would make any owner act out.

You may not have liked the TV special but he EARNED the RIGHT when he was a FREE agent to select where he wanted to play.

You may not have liked the TV special but he EARNED the RIGHT when he was a FREE agent to select where he wanted to play.

I don't think anyone is upset that he chose to leave. Its the way he left that made people upset. He had a TV show to announce where he would play and then had a party in south beach and infamously stated "not 1, not 2, not 3..." etc. That's what made me dislike him foe a while.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I don't think anyone is upset that he chose to leave. Its the way he left that made people upset. He had a TV show to announce where he would play and then had a party in south beach and infamously stated "not 1, not 2, not 3..." etc. That's what made me dislike him foe a while.

Well, I think the bigger issue is that Lebron didn't just come to his GM/owner and tell them ahead of time that he was going to take another offer.  He left everybody in suspense and wasted people's time.  He took being the best player in the game to a new low.   And Gilbert in kind responded very tackily.  Both men were wrong.   Both men owe each other an apology. 

If he goes back to Cleveland, they won't win nothing.

If he goes back to Miami, they won't win nothing.

His time is done.

The latest rumors have The Decision 2.0 set for some time around 6PM. It will be announced on LeBron's website. I hope so. This free agency is driving me crazy. 

He's already made up his mind but the whole world has to wait until prime-time because money talks.

• Premium Member

I figure Lebron goes Cleveland...

and then the dominoes will start to fall.

Bosh to Houston.

Carmelo to LAL.

And Cleveland starts looking for ways to get KLove.

Lebron wants:

Irving, Wiggins, Bron, KLove...

But to get KLove, I believe Wiggins will have to be let go.

Who needs top draft picks when you have Adreian Payne and his health problems?

Oh, and you can get knocked out of the first round. 

But.......he is high character, and older than other rookies so more experienced. A "Spurs" type player, I think. He is our next starting center, or so I heard on here.

Probably going to be Wiggins, Waiters, and Thompson or Wiggins, Waiters, and Bennett. I think the Cavs hold on to Andy.

Irving

?

Lebron

Love

Varaejao

No bench

Honestly, I think that team is a couple of years away. The problem is we are doing nothing of substance.