• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Diesel Presents: The Bosh Family!

Diesel

• Premium Member

article-2488058-19371E9900000578-454_634

Chris comes in from a long west coast trip...

Chris:  Honey, I'm home...

Andrienne:  Hey baby.. You won't believe the nonsense that I heard on ESPN.

Chris:  What, did Lebron sign?

Andrienne:   Please... You know he's a primadonna, he's going to milk his limelight as long as he can, he didn't win a championship so he has to do something to stay in the news.

Chris:  Yeah, I know.  I just hope this doesn't turn into another decision 2010.  What did you hear?

Andrienne (laughing):  I heard that (laughing).... Houston Rockets offered you a max contract... (laughing) isn't that hilarious!!!

Chris:  uhm... uhm..

Andrienne (laughing):  I mean, some new organization ESPN is, they can't even get the facts straight..

Chris:  Well, Houston did offer me the max.

Andrienne:  WHAT??  What do you mean they offered you the max!!!

Chris:  Well, I don't have the exact figures, but they offered me four years 98 million.

Andrienne:  (excited)... Ok, so you wanted to surprise me... I'm so sorry I ruined your surprise.  I can't wait to get out there, you know we got to do some house shopping.   Is James Harden still dating Trina, she has good style, maybe she can go house shopping with me.

Chris:  Well, I haven't decided if I would take the deal yet.

Andrienne:  What?

Chris:  Well, I'm still waiting to see if we would get the team back together.

Andrienne:  What team? The Heat?

Chris:  Yes.  We have championships together and Pat Said that he would rebuild us into a better team?

Andrienne:  Pat Riley?  That guy is the same guy who told you that you had to opt out of your 15 Million payday so that you can take 11?  He doesn't care about you.

Chris:  He does.  He cares about me, he wants us to win several championships.  And Lebron, Dwayne, and all the rest of the fellas believe too.

Andrienne:  I told you that you were a fool when you signed below your value the first time.  I told you were a fool when you opted out.  Now you are talking about giving up 98 Million dollars in order to make... 44?

Chris:  Pat says he's going to try to get me 60 Million.

Andrienne:  So is riding Lebron's coattail worth 38 Million dollars to you?

Chris:  Riding Lebron's coattail?

Andrienne:  Yes.  Being his bitch!

Chris:  Woman, where is this coming from?

Andrienne:  You know why I don't like going to games?  Everytime we lose, they blame it on you.  Dwayne can't wrong, Lebron takes all the shots, but you take all the blame for the loss.  They call it the Big two plus Bosh.  Then I have to sit with Gabrielle and Lebron's baby mama and have them look at me like I'm an outsider.  And you want to continue to do that "on the cheap?"

Chris:  But we have a chance to make History!

Andrienne:  But what will that mean after all this is over?  Stay right here...

(She goes and grab their two children)

Andrienne:  Look your babies in the face and tell them that you care more about being Lebron's bitch than you do about them!  Where is your pride?