• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Free Agency can finally begin. James return to Cleveland

WraithSentinel

Seriously screw the Cavs that team is so damn spoiled

Cue the conspiracy theories.  He leaves and bam 3 #1 picks and another top 5 pick.  Then, against all that makes sense, he returns.  I don't generally believe in draft theories, but that's fishy.

• Premium Member

Cue the conspiracy theories.  He leaves and bam 3 #1 picks and another top 5 pick.  Then, against all that makes sense, he returns.  I don't generally believe in draft theories, but that's fishy.

I mentioned this in another thread. I just can't believe that it was 100% luck for Cleveland, seems like there was something else going on.

• Like 2

• Moderators

This hurts....

pat-riley.jpg

Seriously, screw Pat Riley.  He got all the credit for putting that team together in 2010 when really he hasn't had to work a real day as a GM in four years.  Lebron made life for everyone involved with the Heat organization cushy and easy.

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87
  • Like 2

I mentioned this in another thread. I just can't believe that it was 100% luck for Cleveland, seems like there was something else going on.

Like I said, I don't typically believe in draft conspiracy, but I can't blame someone for looking at how this has played out and thinking, "Wow, really?"

The events of the past 4 years in Cleveland are just far too perfect to be a coincidence.

NBA gonna make a shit ton off this haha

I'm calling it now Wade to the LACHERS(Lakers will be bum knee central).

I'd rather Miami didn't have like 45 million to spend

• Premium Member

Like I said, I don't typically believe in draft conspiracy, but I can't blame someone for looking at how this has played out and thinking, "Wow, really?"

Exactly, it just seems really weird.

Especially when you look at this years draft. They jump all the way up to first the year LeBron becomes a free agent. It's almost as if the league said "y'all really messed up last years first overall pick we gave you so here is one more chance to get it right".