• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks offering Pau Gasol 11 million a year [Update: Signing with Chicago]

GameTime

I have followed the whole career of Pau and I don't know basketball without Pau... and I'm also a big fan of him... but I may stop believing on Ferry if it happens... omg 11M a year... are you serious?

I would only do it if it was a single year contract and Ferry doesn't like ANY of the others Free agents... which I see strange that he wouldn't like some of them. If it's because he doesn't want to mortgage our future with some players ok, but I wouldn't see it very well...

• Like 1

I have followed the whole career of Pau and I don't know basketball without Pau... and I'm also a big fan of him... but I may stop believing on Ferry if it happens... omg 11M a year... are you serious?

I would only do it if it was a single year contract and Ferry doesn't like ANY of the others Free agents... which I see strange that he wouldn't like some of them. If it's because he doesn't want to mortgage our future with some players ok, but I wouldn't see it very well...

Real quick which future are you talking about? The 1st or 2nd round exit from the playoffs for the forseeable future? Or the non lottery draft picks we trade away? Or maybe the one where we sign a bunch of role players....just for clarification.

Jordan Hill is making 9 million. FA is crazy this year.

Gasol gives us a legit post scorer for the first time since.... ever. He always fits our system to a tee. 

All of this is null and void since he fits the Spurs to a tee and they are champions.

If it is a 2 year deal i'm not mad.

delete mine - I posted as well.  As far as offer goes I know he won't accept but at least Ferry is trying. 

Apparently we have a bad case of acne or bad breath or something.

Honestly...What the Hell is going on here...Atlanta is such a bad place to be???  I am beginning to get flabbergasted.

Edited by DJlaysitup

Apparently we have a bad case of acne or bad breath or something.

Honestly...What the Hell is going on here...Atlanta is such a bad place to be???  I am beginning to get flabbergasted.

I said this last year and I got slammed for it. Stars for whatever reason do not want to come to Atlanta.

• Like 1

Real quick which future are you talking about? The 1st or 2nd round exit from the playoffs for the forseeable future? Or the non lottery draft picks we trade away? Or maybe the one where we sign a bunch of role players....just for clarification.

The future free agency.