• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Sign Bazemore

PSSSHHHRRR87

• Moderators

• Moderators

I saw a tweet that said Bazemore was headed to LV.

Is he going to be on the summer league team?

I don't know.  He may be going just to meet some of the guys he's going to be playing with/for.

Baze has been in Vegas for a while. Contract was announced after this:

Also important:

Shit.

Edited by hawksfanatic

This is so true and it sucks. Bad lottery drafts picks set the franchise in a hole that we are now trying to dig out from.

Chris Paul

Joe Johnson

Rudy Gay

Josh Smith

Al Jefferson

That (give or take Brandon Roy) would've been the starting lineup a few years ago had someone other than BK been in charge. Does that look like a 45-win treadmill team to you? Does that look like an easy first or second round opponent? Does that look like a team averaging 14k a game at home?

That's why I find it so painful looking at this team having to place journeyman guys like DMC into the starting lineup and having to kick the tires on Elton Brand and Tracy McGrady, who were almost a decade past their primes.

It. Just. Stinks.

Edited by Dejay
  • Like 1

I never heard of him before this offseason. I never heard of Demarre before last offseason. Lets wait and see maybe this kid can be the real deal. Nothing wrong with depth, anyone who saw what happened to us last year with injury knows we need it.

DeMarre was a pretty established role player in both Memphis and Utah.

The biggest question is whether Kenneth will reclaim his old #24 jersey. We saw Sap not willing to undertake the pressure of living up to that legendary number but does Kenneth have the confidence to make the jersey proud?

#24 is going in the rafters, dawg.

He has an excitement factor to him. I haven't seen much of Bazemore, but the little bit I have, I have come away impressed. 2 million for him is a very good deal. Can't believe he didn't garner more interest though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1