• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Who's (FA) Next? & In the immortal words of Bill Goldberg

Guest BraveHawk

Yes, I watched Blatche. Hell I used to attend Wiz games and he was a bigger clown than JaVale. I watched him in Brooklyn as well. Did you forget, I watched them as much as us because of the pick. He was still a clown. Blatche ALWAYS had talent. A lot of talent but he always made bad decisions in terms of shot selection and he never cares to be in the right spot on offense or defense. You know what, this isn't worth my time. Ferry and crew ain't looking at Blatche for the reasons I mentioned. This ain't worth my time. This ain't. I am simply saying, you are amazingly wrong on this one.

Did you watch Detroit? Did you see their spacing? Did you see their system over the last four years? Their coaching? GT, this isn't a good comparison. Just leave it at that. Simply put.

We might as well bring Smoove back, go trade for J.R. Smith or JaVale McGee and see if Chicago is willing to trade us Anthony Randolph. That's the type of players, Blatche is like.

Quite simply I don't see a 12-13 million dollar difference between Monroe and Blatche. Forgive me for that.

• Like 1

Come one Easy, I get being a fan ...

But do you really think that this team, as constructed, stands a puncher's chance of winning two best-of-seven series?

I love our Hawks, but if so, then you saw something last season that I didn't.

If healthy, I really do. Without Horford, Millsap, or Teague of course not.

Man I was in the Army at the time and we used to watch it with all of our doors open and the yelling filling the halls. Guys would run to other rooms for sneak attack elbows and things like that. Sure miss those days sometimes.  I can't remember when I stopped watching it but I believe it was around 2001 or so. 

I stopped watching the first time about 6 months after John Cena came in. I knew I was going to dislike him very early on.

I missed out on seeing good stuff from Eddie Guerrero and others at that time.

• Like 2

I stopped watching the first time about 6 months after John Cena came in. I knew I was going to dislike him very early on.

I missed out on seeing good stuff from Eddie Guerrero and others at that time.

Yeah I was long gone by the time Cena came around but I kinda like him, he's funny.