• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Phew! Pero Stays

capstone21

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! 

• Like 2

• Moderators

I mean he has to be better than he was in the playoffs right?  Another injured player that could be much better after a summer of healing.  

He cannot possibly be worse.

EagerAncientHoopoe.gif

I like how Teague has to be pushed aside to break up the fight.  He was there grabbing his popcorn and enjoying the scene!

• Like 2

I'm glad that Pero is staying, but it worries me that it might be at the expense of Sheldon (hehe) or Scotty. I want both of those guys back and if we decided to keep Pero over one of them I would be really disappointed as those 2 should have some sort of trade value at the very least but in the best case would be good young players to continue to groom. 

And not that I want him to fail but if someone has to go, I hope it will be Jenkins. 

• Like 4

• Moderators

I'm glad that Pero is staying, but it worries me that it might be at the expense of Sheldon (hehe) or Scotty. I want both of those guys back and if we decided to keep Pero over one of them I would be really disappointed as those 2 should have some sort of trade value at the very least but in the best case would be good young players to continue to groom. 

And not that I want him to fail but if someone has to go, I hope it will be Jenkins. 

But Muscala, Patterson, Tavares or possibly even Dennis could go to the Dleague right?   I could see Jenkins getting traded for a 2nd round pick or something.

I think Peachtree Hoops has it right: C- Al Horford, Pero Antić*

PF- Paul Millsap, Adreian Payne**,Mike Muscala*, Mike Scott***

SF- DeMarre Carroll, Thabo SefoloshaLamar Patterson*

SG- Kyle Korver, Kent Bazemore,John Jenkins

PG- Jeff Teague, Dennis Schröder,Shelvin Mack***