Cleveland

Chicago

Indy

Hawks

Toronto

Washington

Charlotte

Heat

A pretty solid top 8 to make playoffs barring injury means good chance Nets are in lotto so we can swap with them!

Proposals to flatten the odds also, perhaps even for this year, so we could end up with 10% shot at Okafor!!!!

For the Nets!

Cleveland

Chicago

Indy

Hawks

Toronto

Washington

Charlotte

Heat

A pretty solid top 8 to make playoffs barring injury means good chance Nets are in lotto so we can swap with them!

Proposals to flatten the odds also, perhaps even for this year, so we could end up with 10% shot at Okafor!!!!

hey i still not sure what the pick whith the nets switching means can someone reply me something about this so i can understand it

hey i still not sure what the pick whith the nets switching means can someone reply me something about this so i can understand it

Basically we have the opportunity to swap picks with the Nets this last season (we didn't because they had the better record) and this up and coming season for the Joe Johnson trade, now usually the Nets would get the other pick but from what I recalled they traded those for Paul Pierce and KG

I could see the Pistons possibly finishing ahead of Brooklyn if they can move Smith for a SF that can contribute now.  Adding Van Gundy at coach, another year of progression by Drummond and Augustin/Meeks in the backcourt should allow them to take a step forward. 

I think the Knicks will also be better than the Nets.

Nets are a couple of injuries away from being awful.  And Livingston isn't going to be there when Williams gets hurt this year..  

There are 3-4 solid 7 Ft Centers in the next draft class.   We could really use one.  

Edited by UGAHawk

• Moderators

I really hope we take care of business against them next year.  It hurt to lose those two games in the first half of the season when they were struggling so badly.  Next season we need to help them on their way to the lottery!

• Like 2

Pierce bolted. That says something. KG is a dead man walking. JJ played well in the playoffs, but he's getting old. DWill is overrated. Lopez coming back will help.... But I know we're younger, and I think we have better talent

What happens if we don't swap picks this year

We failed in the trade...means we get no pick from them at all.

Edited by noble

• Moderators

2015's draft isn't as deep as 2014, but the top 10 picks will be all be starters one day. If you are a team in need for PG or Center, then 2015 is the draft for you. Got the next Westbrook, Deke, and Cousins coming out in 2015.

Go Hawks and every team playing the Nets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We already got a pick - we are just swapping picks if they have a better one.

Yea I meant it does nothing for us. It just means we never swap.

• Premium Member

Yea I meant it does nothing for us. It just means we never swap.

It would just be icing on the cake if we were to get a better pick from them in a swap. We won the deal because we got quality and quantity for the caproom Joe would have taken up.