• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Hawks are not done acquiring players.

Diesel

• Moderators

Unless "kicking it" now means "getting traded" on Urban Dictionary (kids, these days...) there's nothing to see here.

~lw3

Kicking it?!? Well I'll be... That must mean Jeff and Marquis are trying out for the Falcons!!! Wasn't aware the Falcons needed a new place kicker and punter, but if they posted it on Twitter, that must be what it is... Those crazy Teague brothers! Always into something, gosh darn it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Kicking it?!? Well I'll be... That must mean Jeff and Marquis are trying out for the Falcons!!! Wasn't aware the Falcons needed a new place kicker and punter, but if they posted it on Twitter, that must be what it is... Those crazy Teague brothers! Always into something, gosh darn it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get my kicks on Route 66 lol

• Like 2

Just today the mavs cut there new signing Rashard lewis and some reports say they might want Mike Scott

The mavs have around 2 mil left in cap space and if the were to offer Mike that do you think we would or should match?

Edited by TJR4536
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Just today the mavs cut there new signing Rashard lewis and some reports say they might want Mike Scott

The mavs have around 2 mil left in cap space and if the were to offer Mike that do you think we would or should match?

I think we would-and-should at $2 million. My danger zone is beyond $2.75 million or any fully-guaranteed years past the second season. On a related note, I just posted about a handful of other teams that I suspect may have their eye on Mike (and Shelvin) in the Around the NBA subforum.

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3
  • Like 1