• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Are you ready for our Newest Hawk? He's Ready!

Diesel

I'm really excited to see how Baze and Thabo both fit in with our team cause we definitely needed depth at the wing spots last season

For the Hawks to take a step forward we really need both these men to take a step up from last year. I feel really optimistic about Baze. After reading more about Thabo from Thunder boards, he was rushed back after his injury and never fully recovered. I think a healthy Thabo will return for the Hawks!

Go, hawks!

• Like 1

Im not trying to put him down but his build reminds of a shorter Rick Fox. Lefty stroke and he has those long arms on defense.If he has some dog in him he will be a hell of a pick up. Thabo, DMC and this kid on the perimeter and we can get in Lebrons crawl.

• Premium Member

I think he's going to be the big surprise of the season for us.  Kinda like DMC was last season.  No one knows a lot about the guy, but he has a ton of energy, has great work ethic, and is a high-character guy.  I think he'll replace Lou's offense no problem and could be a legit surprise candidate for Sixth Man of the Year.

My guess is that he will start.

I think the chemistry between he and Teague will be awfully good.

In 29 mpg, he was a 15 ppg guy in LAL.

That's his first season as a starter.  I'm looking for more in our system.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's an 17-18 ppg guy.

That's his first season as a starter.  I'm looking for more in our system.

You're thinking Teague, Blaze, DMC, Sap, Horf with a bench of Shredder, Korver, Sef, Scott, and Antić? That's pretty balanced and deep. Speaking of deep: Mack, Patterson, Scott, Payne, and Moose would qualify for 3rd string of the year.

Edited by hazer
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

You're thinking Teague, Blaze, DMC, Sap, Horf with a bench of Shredder, Korver, Sef, Scott, and Antić? That's pretty balanced and deep. Speaking of deep: Mack, Patterson, Scott, Payne, and Moose would qualify for 3rd string of the year.

One change.  I got Mack as 2nd string PG.

I think it's a toss up between DMC and Korver as to who starts... Matchup driven of course.

That's his first season as a starter. I'm looking for more in our system.

Don't see him starting at least early on. I'd guess Thano might start ?

• Premium Member

Don't see him starting at least early on. I'd guess Thano might start ?

I agree Bazemore might not start at the beginning of season. However if he doesnt start Korver probably should start over Thabo. thabo gives DMC rest and plays less minutes at the 2

LOL . . I detect sarcasm.

I think some of them really think that he's going to be an upgrade over Lou Williams.   Maybe defensively, but definitely not offensively.

Well, I don't think Lou was that great. Really, he didn't make much of a positive impact on this team at all.... I know he got hurt, but even when he first got here I was unimpressed with him. I don't like his game, and I don't think he would have helped this team much if he had stayed here.

• Like 1