• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Power Rankings: LeBron's move brings parity to the East

Hawksquawk

they have the timber wolves better then use smh like what the heck klove is a loser and they havnt made the playoofs in like 8 years and they prob gonna lose love for 2 rooks no they will be lottery next year and bad AGAIN. and im still not sold on the raps and wiz i think john wall is a little over rated i mean his #s are very similar to jeffs but everyone is butt hurt he didnt get picked for team usa

If nothing else changes personnel wise I agree with Chicago at #1 and Cleveland at #2. Of course thats contingent upon Rose coming back strong even if he isnt at his mvp form anymore. The froncourt of Noah and Gasol is about as good as you will get in the NBA next season. The spacing with Dunleavy/McDermmit at the 3 and Bulters defense at the 2 make them a very balanced lineup.

After them I would still put Indy up there as the 3rd best team, even though 3 teams from the same division cant finish in the top 4 of the standings, which would likely knock them down to a 5 seed, they will probably have the 3rd best record.

I agree Toronto will be the best team from the Atlantic which puts them into top 4 conversation but I think you have to group Washington and us in to that same tier. Miami and Charlotte round out my list of playoff teams with Brooklyn and New York fighting for a spot down to the wire

My list

Contenders:

1. Chicago

2. Cleveland

50 wins yet non-contender:

3. Indiana

Playoff noise makers:

4. Washington

5. Atlanta

6. Toronto (not a fan of their roster but theyre the best in the Atlantic)

Playoff Calibur

7. Miami

8. Charlotte

9. Brooklyn

10. New York

• Like 1