• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Jeff Teague as Leader of the Hawks?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Jeff Teague on court.

We know that after allstar break, Teague became a leader on the court.  However, does anybody think that this is the time that Blink can become a vocal leader off the court?

I think about Jason Kidd and his start in Dallas.   He wasn't the off court leader.  In fact, there were fights with Jim Jackson.  However, it took him falling under the coaching of Byron Scott before he fully became an off court leader.

He's watching film in his spare time. 

Is he going to be that guy who calls the team together for offseason workouts and scrimmages?

Is he going to be that leader that he never really got to be earlier?

Jeff Teague on court.

We know that after allstar break, Teague became a leader on the court.  However, does anybody think that this is the time that Blink can become a vocal leader off the court?

I think about Jason Kidd and his start in Dallas.   He wasn't the off court leader.  In fact, there were fights with Jim Jackson.  However, it took him falling under the coaching of Byron Scott before he fully became an off court leader.

He's watching film in his spare time. 

Is he going to be that guy who calls the team together for offseason workouts and scrimmages?

Is he going to be that leader that he never really got to be earlier?

Who says Teague is watching film in his spare time?

• Premium Member

I always enjoy these posts from D. Just sad Nique didn't make an appearance!

I try to bring a little levity.  Next time... I will have Nique in the house.

It's much better than making up a fake source.

• Like 1

I never thought of Jeff as very vocal or intellectual . Bud, Ham, Kyle, Al, and Sap run the team as far as I can see.

I like Jeff but I wouldn't mind the right trade at all. His defense and vision leave more to be desired for me. Speed and quickness cures a lot of ills, though, so I rock with him. I'd be very pleased to see him more demonstrative and communicative with a year under his belt in the system. It took Parker a while to settle into a leadership role, and Pop still gets on his azz.

I never thought of Jeff as very vocal or intellectual . Bud, Ham, Kyle, Al, and Sap run the team as far as I can see.

I like Jeff but I wouldn't mind the right trade at all. His defense and vision leave more to be desired for me. Speed and quickness cures a lot of ills, though, so I rock with him. I'd be very pleased to see him more demonstrative and communicative with a year under his belt in the system. It took Parker a while to settle into a leadership role, and Pop still gets on his azz.

How can you question someones intellect without ever being in there company?

I think Horford will be the natural leader on the team much like Duncan is the leader of the Spurs team. However Teague needs to be the vocal leader of the offense on the floor like Parker is.

• Premium Member

I consider myself a good "fantasy script" writer.  But Diesel's scripts are always epic.  Even threw in a German convo between Schro and Shelvin.  

I want that house though.

To make it even more fun for you.

There are quotes from 3 different movies in my script.  What are those movies?

There's also a reference to the demise of a good NBA coach.  Who is he?

I always have layers.