• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Jeff Teague as Leader of the Hawks?

Diesel

How can you question someones intellect without ever being in there company?

The producers of "World's Dumbest" don't spend a day with everyone in the videos they select.

Not saying Jeff is dumb by any stretch. I just haven't seen any evidence of notable intellect through his speech or game nor have I heard anyone else call him a relatively smart guy or player, that's all.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

The producers of "World's Dumbest" don't spend a day with everyone in the videos they select.

Not saying Jeff is dumb by any stretch. I just haven't seen any evidence of notable intellect through his speech or game nor have I heard anyone else call him a relatively smart guy or player, that's all.

So, you are okay with being a non credible source just like the producers of "The World's Dumbest" simply because they have a famous show?

The next thing is those producers usually see evidence of a person that is not thinking things through and show that. What evidence have you seen from Teague that he is not thinking things through?

So, you are okay with being a non credible source just like the producers of "The World's Dumbest" simply because they have a famous show?

The next thing is those producers usually see evidence of a person that is not thinking things through and show that. What evidence have you seen from Teague that he is not thinking things through?

The 3 or 4 times a game Kyle is set up ready to shoot in transition with no one in sight and Jeff has no idea he's on the floor.

The 3 or 4 times a game Kyle is set up ready to shoot in transition with no one in sight and Jeff has no idea he's on the floor.

Please, that is all I can say about that. So, I guess Peyton Manning is dumb when a guy comes back to the huddle and says he was open?