• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague is still the head of the snake!

JTB

How is that too many cooks when they all can play alongside each other if needed. Teague and Mack can play the two with Schröder on the court and Mack or Teague can play the 2 when either one of them are on the court. Plus it adds insurance incase of injuries which is always (sadly) a possibilty in this league. If you want to be deep anywhere it's with your on the floor coaches or head of the snake position. Of course you would like to be deep with big man enforcers too which we have done pretty good at accumilating as well.

They're all PG's. And JT is gonna get all the minutes. He should. They play together? Dennis guarding a 2????.....isolate ... Lol, 2 points

They're all PG's. And JT is gonna get all the minutes. He should. They play together? Dennis guarding a 2????.....isolate ... Lol, 2 points

There are some teams who play a 3 guard lineup in short stints.  

It makes sense because like I said most teams carry 3 PG's.  If we didn't sign Mack it would be some other PG. When you don't have SuperDuperStars you need quality depth off bench.

There are some teams who play a 3 guard lineup in short stints.  

It makes sense because like I said most teams carry 3 PG's.  If we didn't sign Mack it would be some other PG. When you don't have SuperDuperStars you need quality depth off bench.

I'm not gonna argue ... But if Teague. Mack, and Dennis are on the floor at the same time, ever, we're screwed...

• Premium Member

I'm not gonna argue ... But if Teague. Mack, and Dennis are on the floor at the same time, ever, we're screwed...

Not going to happen..We have like 5 shooting guards.  Maybe these guys think that Larry Drew signed on as an assistant coach or something