• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2014-2015 Playoff Predictions

ATLhawksfan97

• Moderators

Chi and clev are in the same division. Wouldnt this mean that clev is the 4 seed with your scenario? This would be great since clev and chi would face off in the second round

(Someone else correct me) but the three division winners plus the best non-division-winning team go 1-thru-4 in order of their record. So in that above scenario Cleveland would remain #2 with the SE and Atlantic Division winners going 3 and 4, depending on which has the better record.

~lw3

(Someone else correct me) but the three division winners plus the best non-division-winning team go 1-thru-4 in order of their record. So in that above scenario Cleveland would remain #2 with the SE and Atlantic Division winners going 3 and 4, depending on which has the better record.

~lw3

Thanks for the correction. We just need to take care of business in the SECOND. It sure would be nice to take Toronto's spot in the Atlantic and get 16 games against Bos. Phi. Nyk. Brk

1. Hawks

2. Wizards

3. Hornets

4. Heat

5. Magic

That's all I'm worried about right now, our own division. We get southeast division, we are getting homecourt round 1 and possibly 2.