• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA 2k15

TJR4536

No trailers for the game posted here yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SOBaAyXYB8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDgMF8ElOzY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Jkzyzu6AE

What if.....the Hawks had the 2nd pick in the 2007 nba draft...:-(

Poor Dr. J...they stuck him on the modern day Kings...smh..that's just wrong.

I always wonder why they don't have a couple teams from the past ...an Indy pacer squad from 93,94,95,96(just one with Reggie, the Davis boys, Smits and Mark Jax, I think I'd go nuts with that squad)...also the 93 Suns with Sir Charles, KJ, thunder Dan n co. I'd enjoy that team as well. I would mind the 93-94 Hawks either (pre Danny Manning trade)...Those are all the teams I can think of now. More to come...oh wait...87 Sonics with Tom Chambers and Dale Ellis..ok that's it I promise :-)

I can't believe baze has a 74! Way higher than I expected...Teague is a sure 82 this year I hope.

I see Isaiah Thomas is an 80. So, I am thinking Teague is a 82-83.

That's all I do. Madden, NBA2K and UFC. I bought the full $500 XB1 and it's well worth it. The new gen games are amazing. Well at least UFC and Madden are so far. 

Yes, I used to play mostly NBA 2K and NCAA College Football with some wrestling, boxing, and mixed martial arts mixed in. Would love to have a baseball game to play also that is why I am looking at a PS4. Sad that you can't get a decent baseball game on XBOXONE.

The whole exclusive era put a big damper on gaming for me. We lost 2K Football which I liked more than Madden. EA stopped making MVP Baseball which I liked. I don't know I might give it one last shot before the year is over.

Yes, I used to play mostly NBA 2K and NCAA College Football with some wrestling, boxing, and mixed martial arts mixed in. Would love to have a baseball game to play also that is why I am looking at a PS4. Sad that you can't get a decent baseball game on XBOXONE.

The whole exclusive era put a big damper on gaming for me. We lost 2K Football which I liked more than Madden. EA stopped making MVP Baseball which I liked. I don't know I might give it one last shot before the year is over.

Agreed about Madden being exclusive sucking and the big one, not having a baseball title. If I had the money I'd buy a PS4 just for MLB the show since it's such an awesome game.

• Premium Member

Amen... RIP NFL 2K; you were so much better than Madden. 

• Like 1

What if.....the Hawks had the 2nd pick in the 2007 nba draft...:-(

Poor Dr. J...they stuck him on the modern day Kings...smh..that's just wrong.

I always wonder why they don't have a couple teams from the past ...an Indy pacer squad from 93,94,95,96(just one with Reggie, the Davis boys, Smits and Mark Jax, I think I'd go nuts with that squad)...also the 93 Suns with Sir Charles, KJ, thunder Dan n co. I'd enjoy that team as well. I would mind the 93-94 Hawks either (pre Danny Manning trade)...Those are all the teams I can think of now. More to come...oh wait...87 Sonics with Tom Chambers and Dale Ellis..ok that's it I promise :-)

Does anyone know why sir Charles teams like the Sixers and Suns are never in 2k video games? I think Barkley was on the original dream team in 2k13 but his Sixers 84-92, suns 93-96, rox 96-99 are never featured. Does he have a patent with another gamer or does he just hate 2k? Lol. Come to think of it I don't even remember sir Charles in NBA jam, I think you could use KJ, thunder Dan and Oliver miller or something lol.. I could be wrong about that though it was 20 years ago.

• Premium Member

Does anyone know why sir Charles teams like the Sixers and Suns are never in 2k video games? I think Barkley was on the original dream team in 2k13 but his Sixers 84-92, suns 93-96, rox 96-99 are never featured. Does he have a patent with another gamer or does he just hate 2k? Lol. Come to think of it I don't even remember sir Charles in NBA jam, I think you could use KJ, thunder Dan and Oliver miller or something lol.. I could be wrong about that though it was 20 years ago.

He and a couple of other players like Jordan wouldn't let them put him in until recently. I could have sworn Barkley was in one of the more recent 2k games.

He and a couple of other players like Jordan wouldn't let them put him in until recently. I could have sworn Barkley was in one of the more recent 2k games.

Well he was on the 2k13 dream team 92 and it was fun using him. 2k14 took a step down in my opinion. I guess in 2k15 you can trade anyone to any team. I might get Stockton, Jordan, the mailman and Hakeem to join the 85 Hawks squad ;-)

• Premium Member

Well he was on the 2k13 dream team 92 and it was fun using him. 2k14 took a step down in my opinion. I guess in 2k15 you can trade anyone to any team. I might get Stockton, Jordan, the mailman and Hakeem to join the 85 Hawks squad ;-)

The ps4 version looks insane with all the options you can have.

• Premium Member

Nah I'm just stirring up crap. I genuinely don't care, although I do own the XB1 because it's better for my needs. Except the lack of a real baseball title... sigh.

PS4 imo is simply better and the sales worldwide kinda show most people agree. And if you want a real baseball game The Show is just insanely good.

PS4 imo is simply better and the sales worldwide kinda show most people agree. And if you want a real baseball game The Show is just insanely good.

Yeah I know The Show is awesome. That's the only reason I'd want a PS4. I couldn't be happier with my XB1 though so I won't be switching anytime soon. The comparison isn't super fair though as Microsoft made the dumb decision to require the Kinect (which is awesome though with the XB1) and the $100 higher price. That's going to influence A LOT of people. It will be interesting to see the long term numbers of the new Kinect-less $400 version vs the PS4. 

But I tell ya what, if you want to buy me one, I'm more than happy to accept your generous gift :)

You guys do realize that sony loss more money than they made with the ps4 right?

Even though the ps4 out sold microsofts xb1 by far sony has not made a profit off their ps4 and they are constantly losing very large numbers of money (i believe it's in the millions)

I too have a ps4! So this isn't coming from a Xbox fanboy.

I know that may be hard to believe but trust me...I argued this with others until I did my own research and sony is indeed not making a good profit off of their ps4. Read this: http://ps4daily.com/2013/11/playstation-4-cost-to-build/

How dumb is that?...You make a 381 dollar system and sell it for 399! Good thing they have billions.

Need more proof? Read this latest article on how sony loss 1.26 billion overall....http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-sales-look-strong-but-sony-expects-to-make-another-loss-next-year/1100-6419620/

Love my ps4 but that's crazy to outsell your rival by far margins and not make a huge profit.