• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA 2k15

TJR4536

Yeah..............he has a great one instead.

No he doesn't have the XB1 or the 360.  He's got a PS4.  Come on @RWF RIF

And I'm still waiting for someone to splain how the f to shoot in this game. If I listen to that dull ass KD shot stick tutorial 1 more time I'm gonna blow my brains out. 

• Like 1

I was able to track down a picture of you in your league. You look crazy... but that's a sweet mustache!

basketball.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA sweet. My hair doesn't look great in that pic though..lol

Yeah I would say if you had a good console to try it, but since you've got the PS4 I'm not sure you can do the voice stuff. But if you can, try it and see. I bet they still T you up. But you gotta be blatant about it, can't be all namby pamby. 

The PS4 does have voice controls, and u don't need the kinect or ps camera for it.

Not a fan of the shooting either. I miss a lot of open looks with good shooters close to the bar on the shot meter. I also miss a lot of layups too. I hate how 2k changes vital parts of the game year after year. I have to re learn how to play every year and its frustrating as hell considering i used to be damn good at every aspect of the game. Im just going to trade it in for COD.

Not a fan of the shooting either. I miss a lot of open looks with good shooters close to the bar on the shot meter. I also miss a lot of layups too. I hate how 2k changes vital parts of the game year after year. I have to re learn how to play every year and its frustrating as hell considering i used to be damn good at every aspect of the game. Im just going to trade it in for COD.

@EazyRoc before you do that, try changing the shot type to players real fg %. I just did that and it felt a lot more natural.

One thing that is taking some getting used to, but I love, is that you can choose which type of pass your player makes now by holding LT or L2. You can do a lob, bounce or fancy pass depending on which button you press.

When I first got 2k14 I was talking to one of my friends and got a tech called. Voice commands have been turned off ever since lol

Haha but what were you doing talking trash to your friend?  That was on 2k14? I wonder if it's still on there in 2k15. 

Just noticed a bug in this game with regard to draft pick trades. First off, it's super cool that they've got future picks and trades of picks already in the game and it has our swap with the Nets. I just started a new 29 game season franchise and imported a pre-made draft class with all the 2015 rookies. Well I went and looked at the mock draft and it shows that it's forcing us to swap with the Nets, even when they had a better record. Basically at the start of the season the mock draft shows the Nets getting the 18th pick and the Hawks getting the 15th pick, but it forced the teams to swap picks so it ends up with the Nets having won more games than us and getting our better pick. WTF!! lol. 

Other than that the new draft system is awesome and it's very cool that they've integrated Draft Express into the draft system and have mock drafts and stuff. 

Haha but what were you doing talking trash to your friend?  That was on 2k14? I wonder if it's still on there in 2k15. 

no I wasn't actually lol. We were having a regular conversation and I didn't even curse one time and I got called for a tech

no I wasn't actually lol. We were having a regular conversation and I didn't even curse one time and I got called for a tech

Damn the game must not like you lol. I turned it off this year because just the regular announcing and music of the game kept saying 'unrecognized command' every 30 seconds. 

It's a game, not real life, a game, a game ( in the Al Iverson 'practice' rant.....lol

Sometimes I feel like just giving my vide games away, start acting like a responsible boyfriend and spend more quality time with my girlfriend on the weekends by taking her to romantic movies and shows, art n wine festivals, farmers markets, day long picnics where we gaze into each others eyes and talk about our future.

Then I think to myself, that's a lotta work...lets just play a game and then sleep on it....

That is massively dumb. The game is just chock full of bugs and strangeness.

In terms of shooting, I'm getting pretty good at it. I managed to trade of Chandler Parsons (damn it I wanted him to be a Hawk over the summer) and he's deadly from the 3. Horford's shot is really strange but once you get it rolling it he's automatic from 15 in.

That is massively dumb. The game is just chock full of bugs and strangeness.

In terms of shooting, I'm getting pretty good at it. I managed to trade of Chandler Parsons (damn it I wanted him to be a Hawk over the summer) and he's deadly from the 3. Horford's shot is really strange but once you get it rolling it he's automatic from 15 in.

Certain players im money with and ironically its guys who arent great shooters. I play with great shooters and cant hit the ba kside of a barn.