• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Scotty Now Officially Resigned/Roster Now Set

PSSSHHHRRR87

Wait a second, what do I get?...:-/

A hearty pat on the back, lol.

But no, I'm not gonna bet on any of our guys missing games.  Jaybird would tear me a new one.  Everybody's playing 82+ this year.

Ok ill give you guys a few choices if Horf doesn't play 67 games.

1. Crap bag
2. Hawk monkey nuts
3. Whales vag aka sd
4. D***less wonder
5. kg01's lil street walker
6. Sothron's wonder juice

Please vote.

Edited by AHF

• Moderators

Ok ill give you guys a few choices if Horf doesn't play 67 games.

1. Crap bag

2. Hawk monkey nuts

3. Whales vag aka sd

4. D***less wonder

5. kg01's lil street walker

6. Sothron's wonder juice

Please vote.

We all hope you are right on this so I don't think you'll find many takers.  It is just that Al has played more than 67 games 4 out of 7 seasons.  That is over 50% but not by a whole lot.

We all hope you are right on this so I don't think you'll find many takers. It is just that Al has played more than 67 games 4 out of 7 seasons. That is over 50% but not by a whole lot.

Well I had to make the o/u close...lol. It has to be fair both ways. Honestly I hope Al plays 80/82 with the 2 he misses being that the Hawks have wrapped up a good playoff spot and just wanna rest him for a couple before the postseason starts.

We don't know what Blatt is/isn't in the NBA.  Nor do we know if he'll be allowed to actually coach.  If you-know-who isn't diggin' Blatt's vibe who's gonna get her way?

True, I'm just a Blatt believer is all. I think he'll be a top 5 coach by the end of the season. No way to be sure, obviously.

It seems like some people get a sick pleasure out of talking about Horford's injury potential. It's bad mojo, man.

If you know me you know I don't mean any harm or negativity or bad karma by it. I love Al Horford.

• Moderators

I agree that Rose and Wade are high risks.  I think it is homerism to think Horford isn't at this point.  Here are the recent histories of these people:

2011-12 to 2013-14

Noah 210

Pau 174 games

Wade 172 games

Horford 114 games

Rose 49 games

I don't disagree.   Horford is a big concern going into this season and as someone pointed out, he hurt the shooting arm/pec whatever this time so crossing fingers he still has the touch.   

We'll see about Chicago.   They should really look at what Pop has done in SA and rest Pau and Rose a lot during the season.   They made the playoffs without either last year so make sure those guys can go in the playoffs.   

• Moderators

We'll see about Chicago.   They should really look at what Pop has done in SA and rest Pau and Rose a lot during the season.   They made the playoffs without either last year so make sure those guys can go in the playoffs.   

Totally agree with this.  They have their best depth in a long time and should make liberal use of it -- especially in the front court where they have some fairly young talented guys with Butler, Gibson, McDermott and Mirotic.

Edited by AHF

Yeah.  The only thing that gives me pause about Chicago is their coach's propensity for riding dudes til the wheels come off. (hehe)

If he can't adjust there's a chance he'll just ride Rose til he can't go, then ride Pau til he can't go, then ride Noah, and repeat.  Next thing you know they're back into the playoffs with a roster similar to what they had this past season.  For their sake they better hope he learns how to deal with a more stacked roster.

• Moderators

Yeah.  The only thing that gives me pause about Chicago is their coach's propensity for riding dudes til the wheels come off. (hehe)

If he can't adjust there's a chance he'll just ride Rose til he can't go, then ride Pau til he can't go, then ride Noah, and repeat.  Next thing you know they're back into the playoffs with a roster similar to what they had this past season.  For their sake they better hope he learns how to deal with a more stacked roster.

If he doesn't adjust in light of his excellent depth this year and Rose's history, it will be his great flaw as a coach.  

• Like 1

If he can't adjust there's a chance he'll just ride Rose til he can't go,

As the great Tupac Shakur once said...

"F the world if they can't adjust..."

Ride or die