• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Why is there no copy of this "scouting report"

Afro

They released emails. There's talk of recordings. But we can't get a simple scouting report? Really? That's the fishiest part to me.

Who says there won't be one that surfaces? Or maybe it's got info that they don't want the public to see, not bad stuff, but private stuff that relates to how they evaluate prospects.  I think this needs to play out for a while before we condemn anyone. 

Sounds like a setup if u have to record phonecalls

Yup.. Gearon is one dirty mofo IMO.

He has destroyed this franchise and it would not surprise me if he had a hand in the whole ordeal. Who in their right mind would wanna be co-owners with this piece of chit after all this?

• Like 2

Yup.. Gearon is one dirty mofo IMO.

He has destroyed this franchise and it would not surprise me if he had a hand in the whole ordeal. Who in their right mind would wanna be co-owners with this piece of chit after all this?

I don't like Gearon, but look at what you're typing. You're blaming Gearon for "destroying the franchise", when it was Ferry who said the dumb ass comments about Deng ( even if he didn't write the report ) .. and it was Levenson that wrote an email TO THE NEW GM, crying about how middle aged White males who are scared of Blacks, don't come to the games .. and that everything at Philips is too Black.

Gearon had nothing to do with what those 2 dumbasses said. So go ahead and blame Gearon for trying to get the GM outta here and causing the ripple effect that we have now. But without those 2 idiots saying borderline racist things, Gearon would still be in the background with no "cards" to play.

Direct your anger toward ALL OF THEM, not just the one you hate the most.

I don't like Gearon, but look at what you're typing. You're blaming Gearon for "destroying the franchise", when it was Ferry who said the dumb ass comments about Deng ( even if he didn't write the report ) .. and it was Levenson that wrote an email TO THE NEW GM, crying about how middle aged White males who are scared of Blacks, don't come to the games .. and that everything at Philips is too Black.

Gearon had nothing to do with what those 2 dumbasses said. So go ahead and blame Gearon for trying to get the GM outta here and causing the ripple effect that we have now. But without those 2 idiots saying borderline racist things, Gearon would still be in the background with no "cards" to play.

Direct your anger toward ALL OF THEM, not just the one you hate the most.

Stop cherry picking my post on the situation. Go back and read what I have posted on the situation and you will see where I have stated clearly they are all a bunch of dumbasses running a clown circus. It should be gutted period! Gearon is a snake that no one will trust and that is the truth