• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The next guy coming in apparently has all the power...

JTB

The next owner to buy levensons share if not the whole team apparently will be the majority owner over all the ASG.

This may be a duh moment but I can be honest and say I never really understood how the ASG works?!...

I mean it's about 6 of them right? Yet we only here from gearon and Levenson BUT what sticks out is that gearon always report to Levenson and I assume Levenson is over all of them.

If you read gearon jr's email to Levenson about firing ferry you will see he asking for Levenson to fire ferry but I always thought "hey why don't you do it yourself! Your a co owner of this hawks team right" but from the email I can tell that gearon doesn't really have a lot of power on this team as many hawk fans seem to think and my goodness that is a great thing!

Prediction:

I believe we will see levensons part of the team sold to a big time billionaire and he will then slowly buy out the ASG but even while they are still on board he will call the shots.

Or....

I can see a group of 3 at max offer to buy the whole team from the ASG or buyout most co owners of the ASG.

I think this is good for hawk fans either way! On one had whoever takes Levenson spot will be the new person in charge and with power. At this time I can't see someone single handly buying the hawks by theirselves but not mad if a group of just 3 owners buy the team! Give me Davis, Tyler Perry, and lil john...seriously I believe groups work if they are passionate about really winning the ASG just don't care.

Tyler Perry? Okay I can see this one so I give you that. He is a businessman.

But little John? Excuse my play on words here but , OKay! Surely we can do better? Right

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Tyler Perry? Okay I can see this one so I give you that. He is a businessman.

But little John? Excuse my play on words here but , OKay! Surely we can do better? Right

I think Dave Chappelle did a great job documenting how well spoken Lil Jon is outside of "what" "okay" and "yeah".