• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Am I over-reacting?

Ruckus

• Moderators

aaahh - ok.

Who is that passionate celebrity Hawk fan - I've seen Boris Cudjoe and Chris Tucker at games I've been to (and these weren't star gazer games). But are they passionate about the Hawks?

I think Chris Tucker is.   Not sure he has the money for it but maybe.   

Oooh.   type in Chris Tucker net worth into google and you get this:

1. Tucker's net worth is reportedly NEGATIVE $11.5 million(due to his extensive IRS debt), so clearly this is all about the Benjamins.

So we may need to move on

• Like 1

I think Chris Tucker is. Not sure he has the money for it but maybe.

Oooh. type in Chris Tucker net worth into google and you get this:

So we may need to move on

I didn't mean as an owner but as the marketing face in commercials ala Sam Jackson for the Falcons. Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

As I was driving home last night, I was listening to the Redskins vs. Giants.   The description was Redskins fans leaving early.  I thought about that. 

DO THEY REALLY UNDERSTAND??

Do they understand how a fan can follow his favorite team, buy tickets to a game.  Wait... 4 to 5 weeks for the game and then watch his team totally F it up and leave this game that they have waited so long for ... Disgusted.

How many times, have you found yourself sitting in your car after the Hawks have botched up a home playoff game and you've spent a load of money...planned this game all week... and now you are just disgusted.  You turn off the radio broadcast.  You don't watch Sportscenter.  You avoid Hawkssquawk for at least a day... You just hate your team for two days and then two days later, your back rooting for them?

Do they understand?

So when we're inundated with Lebron Lebron Lebron all over the news and the TV, it pisses you off that this team that you have spent so much time following uses Lebron as a marketing point?  They already have us.  They don't need to throw the Lebron card.  If you want those people who aren't coming, get us a good team and make the game an event.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...