• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Payne impresses in camp. Explosive and very very good addition to team

Admin

You don't fully understand the word most. Go ask most people that have been through things which I describe and see what they say. You are wanting to use most in the way you want to strengthen your argument and so am I. So, you really have no business telling me what I do and don't understand. I understand and think you do too.

First I said nothing about you not understanding I simply said you missed the word 'MOST'. So I have no business telling you you dont understand yet you start off your response telling me I don't understand - Classic.

And of course if you ask a group of people who have had similar experiences about a specific thing MOST would have the same response.

I'm not sure Al saying Payne looks impressive and explosive has turned into a guy being in prison for a crime he didn't commit.

I'll leave this alone and gently close the door behind me as I exit.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

I suppose it all boils down to this:  Who are we to believe?

Horford, our starting center, is impressed with Payne, who he has scrimaged

against.  He likes his game and believes he will be very good.

Our own MrMeltdown, who posts here on a regular basis, believes that Payne

is a wasted draft pick and that he will be a complete failure.

So:  Which one of these two will coach Bud listen to?  And, who should we believe?

Either one could be right.  We just don't know.  Right now, it's a matter of opinion

and each of us are entitled to our own.

angel.gif

• Like 1

Let's just see how he does... Why judge before he's ever played a game? Izzo and Horf have good things to say, I've watched him, (like that matters) but I think he may be a solid player

• Like 1

I totally disagree. Comparing Dennis and Payne is rather sensible. They both play positions that we already have players that are much more accomplished playing and that will not allow them to get much time and show much growth.

However, the offensive responsibility of their respective positions are not comparable. Not to mention, I dont think Ayón or Pero have locked up the backup spots like Mack did last year. He should get more of an opportunity than Schröder as long as knocks down shots like he did in college.