• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thursday night Hawks / Bulls on TV?

Gray Mule

I Didn't get to watch the game but I saw Schröder's highlights on YT. He looked very good, he was getting to the rim at will and seems like he got better at finishing (still needs to work on his left however). How was his defense though?

Schröder is better than Teague at PnR defense. He angles his body as the screen is coming so he can step over and he fights through them.

Too many times Teague just accepts the screen and pick - body angled perpendicular to the screener. He needs to get better at that. (And no I'm not bashing Teague just pointing out the obvious).

Based on games I have seen, Schröder has been very consistent on defense, he plays hard on defense. I don't have any stats to prove this, but yesterday I noticed that Rose was abusing everyone (including Baze) who guarded him except for Schröder. When Schröder was on him, Rose was passing the ball rather than trying to beat The German.

I Didn't get to watch the game but I saw Schröder's highlights on YT. He looked very good, he was getting to the rim at will and seems like he got better at finishing (still needs to work on his left however). How was his defense though?

Edited by Canopy

Yeah I've heard it drives them nuts!

LMAO... Are you gonna be here all week?

Ps Tip your waitresses

Pps I just flew in from Germany and boy are my arms tired-Dennis Schröder lockeroom joke....:-/

(Chirp chirp)....(Grin from an uncomfortable Horford)...

LMAO... Are you gonna be here all week?

Ps Tip your waitresses

Pps I just flew in from Germany and boy are my arms tired-Dennis Schröder lockeroom joke....:-/

(Chirp chirp)....(Grin from an uncomfortable Horford)...

I can imagine a lot of crickets in the room when Scrötum is making a joke. 

PPPS why the heck have we never called him that as a nickname before? 

I can imagine a lot of crickets in the room when Scrötum is making a joke.

PPPS why the heck have we never called him that as a nickname before?

Hahaha that's a good nickname lets do it when he has off nights lol