• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Lowest Fan Value in the East?

lethalweapon3

I just purchased seats for my son and me to see the HAWKS vs the Bucks (I live in Chicago but Bulls ticket prices are OBSCENE!!).

We have seats one row behind the Hawks bench in Milwaukee for $250 each.  Same as last year when we went to the game.  It was a great experience.  

For twice that much money per ticket ($500 each!!) I could get a seat at the Bulls game about half way up center court.  For the same price as I'm paying for the tickets ($250 each) in Milwaukee I would be sitting literally in the nosebleed seats in Chicago (upper deck).  

Crazy ...

P.S.  I will be wearing my Hawks stuff again this year so look for me on TV.  Feb. 22 game.  

"Eh... I think I'll watch the Hawks."

"WHAT?!?!?!?"

nba-ticket-pick-featuring-al-horford-ric

We still beat out five teams out West, though. So there!

http://hoopshype.com/articles/hoopshype/cavs-the-most-popular-road-draw-in-the-nba-by-far

~lw3

Not to change the subject...looking at these Bigs, like damn horford is no 7 footer but shit he's up there!

Sometimes you have to just tough shit out, everything ain't gon be easy.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Why the heck are Knicks and Nets top10? Geez

I think road draws are often about who home fans want to see lose the most, combined with who has the strongest out-of-town fanbases.

NYC teams haven't sucked enough lately for people to feel dispassionate and detached over them. That, plus the transplant volumes in NBA towns, works in their favor. Tack on some semblance of a star player or two (or a popular villain) and you've got consumer demand.

~lw3

I think road draws are often about who home fans want to see lose the most, combined with who has the strongest out-of-town fanbases.

NYC teams haven't sucked enough lately for people to feel dispassionate and detached over them. That, plus the transplant volumes in NBA towns, works in their favor. Tack on some semblance of a star player or two (or a popular villain) and you've got consumer demand.

~lw3

Good point. Very true and I totally understand that. But just thinking about Melo jacking up 40 shots a night while his teammates watch, or the Nets shooting 26.3% FG for the entire game and coming away with 73 total points and 2 injured players just makes me sick to my stomach.

I totally understand the out of town fanbases and understand NY is probably the biggest.

Great pic lw3...is that real or "shopped"?

If real I would say that Dirk is the only real 7-footer.  Noah is a half step back (away) and likely as tall as Dwight (6-11)...AL is closest to the camera but bending over a teeny bit so I'll say 6-9 and 1/2....maybe 6-9 and 5/8.

I would guess #9 is 6-7 (maybe a bit taller cause he is furthest from the camera) and #34 is 6-3 and a 1/2 or 6-4

Edited by DJlaysitup