• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

LeBron Recruited Joe Johnson?

• Moderators

As an aside, Bayless may be an even bigger douchebag than Lebron and he has made one of the planks of his career going over the top in his criticism of Lebron.  When Bayless is right on something it is less the result of insightful commentary and more the theory that a broke clock is right twice a day.

Lebron didn't give up. He knows exactly what he's doing. He's got 2 young guards that have never won anything in their lives and refuse to play team ball. 2 guards that couldn't even get along with each other last year.

Instead of talking to them ( which I'm sure he and the coach has ), he's letting them do what they do, to show them it's not the right way to play.

It's funny how people say that Lebron quit, but also acknowledge that the real problem is the play of Irving and Waiters.

Lebron didn't give up. He knows exactly what he's doing. He's got 2 young guards that have never won anything in their lives and refuse to play team ball. 2 guards that couldn't even get along with each other last year.

Instead of talking to them ( which I'm sure he and the coach has ), he's letting them do what they do, to show them it's not the right way to play.

It's funny how people say that Lebron quit, but also acknowledge that the real problem is the play of Irving and Waiters.

Sheesh.

LeBron wipes out the human race.

NorthCyde says, "Meh, they were all gonna die anyways."

Ya'll saw what happened last night, right?

Lebron and Kyrie carrying the team.  Only one problem though.   Mr. Irving felt that he didn't have to pass the ball . . at all.  0 assists for Kyrie, the PG.  Matter of fact, he hasn't had an assist in the last 6 quarters . . while taking a whopping 36 shots.

6 assists as a team for the Cavs ( Lebron with 4 of them ).  20% assist percentage, the lowest in any game that Lebron has ever played in, and the lowest assist % by a team in 4 years.

And what does "selfish Lebron" say?

"There's a lot of bad habits, a lot of bad habits been built up the past couple years," James said to the media moments after the exchange. "When you play that style of basketball, it takes a lot to get it up out of you."

The "exchange" is supposedly he and Kyrie having some words after the game, about shot selection and getting teammates involved.

So is that Lebron throwing a teammate under the bus, or trying different styles of leadership?

Ya'll saw what happened last night, right?

Lebron and Kyrie carrying the team.  Only one problem though.   Mr. Irving felt that he didn't have to pass the ball . . at all.  0 assists for Kyrie, the PG.  Matter of fact, he hasn't had an assist in the last 6 quarters . . while taking a whopping 36 shots.

6 assists as a team for the Cavs ( Lebron with 4 of them ).  20% assist percentage, the lowest in any game that Lebron has ever played in, and the lowest assist % by a team in 4 years.

And what does "selfish Lebron" say?

"There's a lot of bad habits, a lot of bad habits been built up the past couple years," James said to the media moments after the exchange. "When you play that style of basketball, it takes a lot to get it up out of you."

The "exchange" is supposedly he and Kyrie having some words after the game, about shot selection and getting teammates involved.

So is that Lebron throwing a teammate under the bus, or trying different styles of leadership?

Man Coach LeBrown sure has a great plan for the Cavers.  Wonder what that guy they hired from Europe has to say about Coach LeBrone's plan.

Man I sure am lucky just if some of Lebrine's genius splashes on me.  Please bless us with more wizdom LeBrowned.

I don't like him. Have you seen his flopping 3 point attempt yesterday? A I forgot it's about being clever and making some contact...

Or how about on the last play where he tried to flop on the screen and didn't get the call.  The play resulted in Heyward hitting a gamewinner and then in the post-game presser Lebron throws Thompson under the bus and blames the play on him.

Man Coach LeBrown sure has a great plan for the Cavers.  Wonder what that guy they hired from Europe has to say about Coach LeBrone's plan.

Man I sure am lucky just if some of Lebrine's genius splashes on me.  Please bless us with more wizdom LeBrowned.

You can tell from quotes coming out of that locker room over the past 2 days that Blatt has zero control in this situation.  He's a figurehead and nothing else. 

Or how about on the last play where he tried to flop on the screen and didn't get the call.  The play resulted in Heyward hitting a gamewinner and then in the post-game presser Lebron throws Thompson under the bus and blames the play on him.

Clearly you don't realize the genius that is LeGround James.  He wasn't throwing him under the bus ... he was mentoring him.  You're welcome, Tristan.  You're welcome.

You can tell from quotes coming out of that locker room over the past 2 days that Blatt has zero control in this situation.  He's a figurehead and nothing else. 

No, he just hasn't learned to raise his hand to ask LeBrunnne to speak yet.

- "Coach" Blatt:"Gee LeBr-"

- King: "It's Senor James to you."

- "Coach" Blatt: "Well, I have some ideas about our offens--"

- King: "My offense?"

- "Coach" Blatt: "Um, yeah, yeah your offense.  I just think --"

- King: "George, you don't have to think.  Just stand over there and look all disheveled like you put in a hard day's work.  King got this."

- "Coach" Blatt: "Wait, my name's David ... right?"

- King: "No George.  It is not."