• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Spurs: WTH is going on with our preseason games not being televised?

Admin

Stream for Hawks/Spurs:

http://www.vipboxtv.co/basketball/257919/1/san-antonio-spurs-vs-atlanta-hawks-live-stream-online.html

It is pathetic though.  Hurts brand awareness not airing the games...

Thanks! I hate these streams as I don't really trust these websites, just hoping that my Mac won't be sick after this preseason is over...

• Like 1

This must be a stream straight from the Spurs video screen as it keeps showing Spurs highlights during the Hawks play. 

Last year league pass did show some games with inhouse stream only an radio commentary. I really don't know why they aren't this year...

It's very frustrating! And like ferrsure said it's gotta be bad for brand awareness. 

According to the Koonin 92.9 interview thread, there was some kind of conflict with Fox Sports. The idea of putting these games on Peachtree TV was smart. Turner seriously dropped the ball by not keeping local teams on local (super-)stations.

• Like 1

This defense looks really good. Perfect timed rotations, communication on help d; i'm enjoying it.

Not blaming Lou, but it is amazing how we look adding two legit defenders.

You can go ahead and blame Lou - it's OK. :-). We were deficient last season defending the perimeter.

We improved out size, defense and rebounding at that spot.

Taking a look at box score:

Dennis 18 minutes - zero turnovers.

Scott was on fya 8-8

34 freethrow attempts????????

29 assists

I like Thabo's rebounding.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Taking a look at box score:

Dennis 18 minutes - zero turnovers.

Scott was on fya 8-8

34 freethrow attempts????????

29 assists

I like Thabo's rebounding.

Thabo looks really good on both ends of the floor and he's incredibly active on D. He's going to cause a lot of turnovers out there. 

Scott could have a shot at most improved player this year if he gets enough PT. He's a scoring machine! 

• Like 1

Thabo looks really good on both ends of the floor and he's incredibly active on D. He's going to cause a lot of turnovers out there.

Scott could have a shot at most improved player this year if he gets enough PT. He's a scoring machine!

It sucks so bad I haven't seen a game yet, smh.

I get to see them live and in person opening night that's the only reason I have not pulled my hair out yet!!