• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Spurs

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Disgusted. Silver has taken control of the NBA and the refs' game-fixing ways still abound.

Duncan has had all the calls he could get the entire game. Our guys... always hacked in the post, and 11 miserable free-throw attempts to show for it.

Scott for 3, hacked, KK hacked in his drive, Manu getting 2 BS calls for 5 points... my goodness.

Some point blank misses in the 3rd... no defense whatsoever in the first half. And Badmore... oh, man. Don't get me started.

So many reasons for this loss, but STILL we gave the healthy champions all they could handle.

WAY TO GO, HAWKS! We're definitely headed in the right direction.

Gotta love Dennis's play. I think he's earned the backup spot.

Edited by BrazilianHawk
  • Like 1

Best part of that Dennis dunk is the face he makes after. Someone has to make a gif of that and caption it with Michael Irving's voice "come on man".

I strongly disagree the offense runs better with Mack in the game. The offense looked out off sync with Mack running it. Lots of one on one hero ball and ugly misses. Schröder dropped 3-4 point blank dimes that people missed,and all the shots seemed to come within the offense.

Best part of that Dennis dunk is the face he makes after. Someone has to make a gif of that and caption it with Michael Irving's voice "come on man".

I strongly disagree the offense runs better with Mack in the game. The offense looked out off sync with Mack running it. Lots of one on one hero ball and ugly misses. Schröder dropped 3-4 point blank dimes that people missed,and all the shots seemed to come within the offense.

Mack over dribbles.

• Moderators

We need to get some T's, fines, and berate the refs after the game.   You can't convince me it's not effective because that's what all the teams who benefit from the refs do.   You'd think it would be the opposite but it's not.   They aren't scared to screw us.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

I still can't get over how bad the officiating was. Like @macdaddy said above, I wish Bud would have been T'd up or something. I rarely blame officiating on an outcome of a game, but I really feel this was one situation where they probably cost us a win. 

• Like 1

Sorry Bob, but that's just wrong unless I'm missing something.

We had 25 FTs there last year.

http://espn.go.com/nba/gamecast?gameId=400278863&version=mobile&src=desktop

@Afro Wrong link bro....That link you provided have guys like Tolliver, Dahntay Jones and Josh Smith etc. on that roster.  That is not from last season  unless I'm missing  something.

We last played them Dec 2nd 2013  - 5 free throw attempts:  http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400489131

• Premium Member

No Duncan, Ginobili, Splitter or Belinelli for their game tonight game against the Rockets.

Do we ever get that lucky? We get the Spurs at full strength after a nice long rest.

No Duncan, Ginobili, Splitter or Belinelli for their game tonight game against the Rockets.

Do we ever get that lucky? We get the Spurs at full strength after a nice long rest.

giphy.gif