• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Spurs

lethalweapon3

I was surprised and a little encouraged that ESPN's TV headline caption was "Spurs Edge Hawks." They actually realized and recognized we competed. I wouldn't have been surprised at "Spurs Down Hawks for 17th Straight Time At Home", although that's their line for the website.

the folks in Bristol ain't the only ones out there, anyone go to foxsports 1? NBAtv./.com?

I watch nbatv for sure. Except for that dumb starters show with 4 morons that sit around pretending like they know anything. One of them yells.."Hayoooooooohhhhhhhh" when they introduce him while another one says..."girls"(referring to the other 3, he's Australian I believe)...How the show survived I have no clue

• Premium Member

I was surprised and a little encouraged that ESPN's TV headline caption was "Spurs Edge Hawks." They actually realized and recognized we competed. I wouldn't have been surprised at "Spurs Down Hawks for 17th Straight Time At Home", although that's their line for the website.

I saw the same "Spurs down Hawks.." on yahoo sports. You know that if we would have won the same way the Spurs did it would read "Hawks hit questionable free throws late, escape with first win in San Antonio in 17 tries".

• Like 1