• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Hornets

lethalweapon3

Hawks Rebounds-38

Hornets Rebounds-51

Not boxing out at all. Is that the Refs fault too???

Very true.  Horford was abused all game on the boards. So was Millsap.  Well Horford was abused all around

Edited by gHost83
  • Like 1

Hawks Rebounds-38

Hornets Rebounds-51

No, it is Danny Ferry's and the rest of the front office fault.

Al Horford getting abused by Al Jefferson. Whose fault is that?

Hawks Rebounds-38

Hornets Rebounds-51

Are you just going to pretend that we weren't robbed for two consecutive games. You're right that rebounding is a key reason for our results and remains a big issue moving forward, but that doesn't excuse some of the worst calls I've seen in a while.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Edited by nathan2331
  • Like 1

Are you just going to pretend that we weren't robbed for two consecutive games. You're right that rebounding is a key reason for our results and remains a big issue moving forward, but that doesn't excuse since of the worst calls I've seen in a while.

Refs have been bad

But I think if we boxed out and grabbed rebounds like we are supposed to it doesn't even come down to last minute controversial calls

Refs have been bad

But I think if we boxed out and grabbed rebounds like we are supposed to it doesn't even come down to last minute controversial calls

You're right, but this was ridiculous. That call was straight BS. We shouldn't have let them win, but neither should have the refs.

Well Poop...we lost...1 and 3...we will win most of our home games and lose our away games against decent teams.

That's what you get when you are in the "average but trying sector" of the NBA...may pick up some cheap wins late from teams who are tanking to get better...and be a little above .500.

• Like 1

We all know the deal with the officiating against the Hawks, no need to even sweat it anymore. I can't stomach the rebounding disparities too much more. Is Moose that awful in practice or what? We made Zeller look like an All-Star.

It's looking more and more likely either Al or Sap will be dealt. We need a comfortable win tomorrow, but not taking care of your defensive glass it may come down to the wire again versus a bad Knicks team. We're gonna get owned out west if we don't tighten up. I'm a Bud fan but we should've kicked the tires on Larry Drew for an assistant spot. His late game playcalling puts Bud's to shame.

• Like 1