• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's be honest, this might be the worst ran franchise in the NBA

NBASupes

The problem I have is that Korver/Carroll/Thabo and Sap/Hoford/Scott is too redundant. 

Please tell me more about how Korver is a similar player to Carroll and Thabo.

The only similarity is that they cant create off the dribble.  Our system helps mitigate that factor a good bit.

Please tell me more about how Korver is a similar player to Carroll and Thabo.

The only similarity is that they cant create off the dribble.  Our system helps mitigate that factor a good bit.

They rebound pretty close to the same... They both scrap on defense. Both count on the 3 ball for their offense... One is better on the defensive end and the other is better at shooting 3's..... But neither one can beat the defense down and neither one are good ball handlers either. There is some redundancy there.

I hate that people still act like we're on track to be the Spurs. The Spurs actually play defense and rebound. We seem to really only care about the Spurs offensive scheme.

At this point were a Ferrari without doors and tires. Sure we've got the engine and it sounds good, but until you add the other parts, it's not going anywhere.

• Like 2

I hate that people still act like we're on track to be the Spurs. The Spurs actually play defense and rebound. We seem to really only care about the Spurs offensive scheme.

At this point were a Ferrari without doors and tires. Sure we've got the engine and it sounds good, but until you add the other parts, it's not going anywhere.

We're more like an 88 IROC Z-28 with a Corvette chip (Bud and his sytem) in it. The car thinks that it can perform a certain way but its parts aren't capable of performing that way. 

• Like 1