• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kyle Korver's numbers this year are insane

NBASupes

I always look forward to your post. You bring substance every time.

I appreciate it good sir. I would "like" other posts if I wasn't exclusively on the mobile app, there's no shortage of knowledgable, rational, and reasonable posters here. There's plenty from the other side too, though. It all evens out.

I appreciate it good sir. I would "like" other posts if I wasn't exclusively on the mobile app, there's no shortage of knowledgable, rational, and reasonable posters here. There's plenty from the other side too, though. It all evens out.

You can 'like' on both the mobile version (click the check mark) and on Tapatalk by clicking post once to bring up the menu then choose like.

• Like 2

You can 'like' on both the mobile version (click the check mark) and on Tapatalk by clicking post once to bring up the menu then choose like.

(Raises hand as the most novice technical poster). I never really noticed the checks. Thanks for answering the question without making me feel like a dumbass Dol. You're not a jinx either homey, I'd advise you watch these cats. Watch my Falcons shock the world this Monday too. Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1