• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

We've suffered long enough.

Gray Mule

Wasn't bad enough that the Hawks got blown away.  Then, we've all had

to suffer about the outcome of our last game - - On and on and on.

Tonight, after much soul searching by our beloved Hawks team, they get

the opportunity to put this horror to rest  We get to play again.

What ever the outcome tonight, surely it will not be as bad as the rein of

terror that the Cavs brought upon all Hawk players and fans alike.

Remember, the Cavs aren't as great as they seemed against us and our

Hawks are not as horrible as we appeared on that faithful night.

Tonight, an opportunity to right the good ship Atlanta and move on

to smoother waters.  We hope that horrible storm is passed for good.

GO ATL HAWKS !!

sun_bespectacled.gif

• Like 1

• Moderators

I don't know what would be more humiliating.  Losing to the Cavs by 1000 points on the road or losing to these Lakers at home.   Put those two things together and it'll be a PR nightmare.   So I consider this early season game against one of the worst teams in the league a must win.

• Like 3

Blowouts happen: Charlotte lost by 27 AT HOME, Houston lost by 26 - they were down 36 at one point.  

IF we lose to these Lakers I won't post on the Squawk for a week.  Self ban saythat.gif .

Please don't lose, please don't lose...ricky-bobby-praying-with-family-o.gif

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Blowouts happen: Charlotte lost by 27 AT HOME, Houston lost by 26 - they were down 36 at one point.  

IF we lose to these Lakers I won't post on the Squawk for a week.  Self ban saythat.gif .

JBH, as a show of support, if we lose I'll post twice as much as I normally do for that week you're gone.

C'mon Hawks, nobody wants that.

I wasn't even mad about the Cavs loss.  There's not much you can do when a team has a record setting shooting performance like that.  We hung around for a while and they kept shooting and then we eventually started pressing and missing our shots.  It happens sometimes in the game of basketball.  That's what makes the NCAA tourny so great.

A loss to the Lakers will be a different story.

Just saw Vivs tweet that Carroll is out again tonight.  Would love to have this guy back soon.

Edited by JETSET

IF we lose to these Lakers I won't post on the Squawk for a week. Self ban saythat.gif .

Nooooooooooooooooo...I like your posts, they keep me sane...lol...you know..

IF we lose to these Lakers I won't post on the Squawk for a week. Self ban saythat.gif .

That won't be nice to @kg01 if you are banned as she'd be the only girl left.

That won't be nice to @kg01 if you are banned as she'd be the only girl left.

I resisted the urge to respond via gif .. then I figured I'd go to an old standby in light of tonite's occasion ...

196157.gif

I know, right Kobe.  He crazy.

Grand daughter:  If you don't post for a week, might as well shut my computer

off for that week.  When I think about that, I'm reminded or an old Hank Williams

song - -

"I'm so lonesome I could cry"

Come on girl - - Don't do it!

no.gif

• Like 1

• Moderators

What is this the @JayBirdHawk appreciation thread.   You guys still believing that there's a woman out there who just wants hawks tickets for her birthday and anniversary, just wants to talk basketball all the time, has advanced stats committed to memory.   You guys have been duped, hoodwinked.   Notice : 'member since 2009'.   Know who else has been around this team since since 2009?  @.  Just sayin'.   Ever seen them in a room together?

What is this the @JayBirdHawk appreciation thread.   You guys still believing that there's a woman out there who just wants hawks tickets for her birthday and anniversary, just wants to talk basketball all the time, has advanced stats committed to memory.   You guys have been duped, hoodwinked.   Notice : 'member since 2009'.   Know who else has been around this team since since 2009?  @.  Just sayin'.   Ever seen them in a room together?

What I know is that there isn't a member named jeffteaguehawk... so I'm wondering if maybe you're not delusional. 

himZD0M.gif

What is this the @JayBirdHawk appreciation thread. You guys still believing that there's a woman out there who just wants hawks tickets for her birthday and anniversary, just wants to talk basketball all the time, has advanced stats committed to memory. You guys have been duped, hoodwinked. Notice : 'member since 2009'. Know who else has been around this team since since 2009? @. Just sayin'. Ever seen them in a room together?

@macdaddy you got it wrong I only ask for tickets for my birthday, not anniversary and I definitely don't do advance stats.