• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

We've suffered long enough.

Gray Mule

Perhaps there is a way to force her back. (I admit - this is sort of the nuclear option.)  Lets all post nothing but cat videos until she comes back.  We know she will be reading the forum.  To see if taken over by cat video's might just jolt her back to her senses.  

In fact, lets just post cat video's until the Hawks win a game. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

@macdaddy you got it wrong I only ask for tickets for my birthday, not anniversary and I definitely don't do advance stats.

Sorry.  I was a little exhausted when I made that post.   You should appeal your self imposed ban though.  You can continue to post during the appeals process and maybe delay the ban till June.

• Like 1

Sorry. I was a little exhausted when I made that post. You should appeal your self imposed ban though. You can continue to post during the appeals process and maybe delay the ban till June.

NOOOOO...not June, that's the draft...how bout July...wait that's free agency...August is summer league...September?

I'm not saying it's any one person's fault that we lost but.......

I told her in chat that she put the bad juju on us with this bet (no, it's not technically a bet but still).

NOOOOO...not June, that's the draft...how bout July...wait that's free agency...August is summer league...September?

Agreed.  If FSU can keep "delaying" Jameis Winston's hearing we can certainly push off this self-ban until it's convenient for all of us.