• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Lakers

lethalweapon3

Awesome thread lw3... I didn't know Jordan Hill was an ATL native, he's on my oaf wish list. Maybe we could get him or Ed Davis from them. Lets keep those dudes off the boards tonight and get that nasty Cavs loss taste out.

GO HAWKS!!!!

• Moderators

I didn't know Jordan Hill was an ATL native, he's on my oaf wish list.

DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS: Technically, J-Hill's not a "native" (born in South Carolina), but he spent his high school (North Springs HS) & AAU (Smyrna Stars) years here. While in SC, his cousin, Utah's Trevor Booker ("ACC!"), introduced him to basketball.

~lw3

DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS: Technically, J-Hill's not a "native" (born in South Carolina), but he spent his high school (North Springs HS) & AAU (Smyrna Stars) years here. While in SC, his cousin, Utah's Trevor Booker ("ACC!"), introduced him to basketball.

~lw3

Lol. I love it. Dude you take detail to a different level. I started off reading the newspaper in the 80's, progressed to game previews on sports sites in the 90's and early 2000's...and now all I need is lw's game threads to get every detail I need about my Hawks. Excellent!

The Vegas line was Hawks -9.5 this morning. I just checked and it's Hawks -8.5. Seems like the public has been betting the Lakers plus the points the last few hours. Now we either have some desperate Laker fans out there, or people that just saw the Hawks/Cavs score from Saturday night. Lol.

I was hoping the Hawks would target Hill this past off season -active rebounder, who loves the in the paint action.

Ya I actually remember you suggested Hill for us last season. Good call. He seems like an active rebounder. I really think the Lakers and Nuggets could possibly have a fire sale in a couple months.

Stuck in NC for "work".  Anybody got a stream that won't leave my laptop on the disabled list?

Stuck in NC? Psshhh, you don't go around using words like that to describe this fine BBQ establishment.

Off topic- I think Teague is on Squawk. Anyone else notice he got his teeth done? Consistently mocking him on Squawk made him make a move lol.

NOW TAKE LIN TO THE HOLE-Nique

I was wondering if he did - i mentioned it enough times in the chat, lol.