• Raised $440 of $700 target

Jeff Teague Ask Me Anything on Reddit at 12:30

thrashfan

Hawks twitter post

Edited by Dolfan23
Embedded Tweet
  • Like 1

Direct link:

http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/2mrzma/jeff_teague_point_guard_for_the_atlanta_hawks/

Not really sure how Reddit works, but I assume your questions can be submitted in the comments section there.

No this isnt a direct link. This is just a notification of it happening. At about 12:30 the official thread will go up, hosted by Jeff and Jaryd Wilson, where you can post your questions. 

• Moderators

No this isnt a direct link. This is just a notification of it happening. At about 12:30 the official thread will go up, hosted by Jeff and Jaryd Wilson, where you can post your questions. 

Ahh, okay.  As I said, I'm not sure how Reddit works, so my bad.  I'll get my question in about him playing off the ball with Dennis at 12:30 then. i-m_so_happy.gif

Direct link:

http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/2mrzma/jeff_teague_point_guard_for_the_atlanta_hawks/

Not really sure how Reddit works, but I assume your questions can be submitted in the comments section there.

Reddit is super simple once you get it figured out. It's basically like the old threaded replies system where replies to questions go under and are indented under the one you're replying to. Then there are up and down arrows next to each comment and users can upvote or downvote the comments. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Cool question that got answered:

Why do you where number 0?

Teague: "Because there was no one that thought I would make it this far."

Found an answered question that was similar to mine:

"Hey Jeff! Thanks for doing this!

One of my favorite things about the Hawks recently is the depth at point guard between you, Schröder, and Mack, and I love that a lot of times Bud will let two of you play together at once.

So what’s it like playing and developing with two other talented young point guards? Do you guys work with each other a lot to work on things? And do you like running sets with two point guards?"

Teague: "We all work together and get along well. I like playing alongside them, it gives us two attacking players and creators on the floor at the same time."

• Like 3

• Moderators

Do I have to signup to be able to read the comments? I didn't think I had to because I remember reading when John Rocker was on reddit. Prob the funniest shit I've read when he responded to peoples questions. 

The real life Kenny Powers.

No you don't.

Link:

http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/2msdwn/its_jeff_teague_ask_me_anything/

• Like 1

• Moderators

Not sure what I was expecting, but I won't be tuning in for another of these reddit chat things.  Should have just read the couple of minimal highlights posted on this thread.  That was definitely a "well, I'm not getting those minutes back" sort of read.