Jeff Teague Ask Me Anything on Reddit at 12:30

thrashfan

You might regret saying this in a few weeks.

I won't regret it if he actually starts playing like he wants it. I'd be more than happy.

But I guess if Horford is leading by example that explains why we play like crap in the first half lol

Yall know Jeff is full of cliches. This would be interesting with a guy who was actually candid. I'm sure he ran it by Bud, who wasn't thrilled, but Koonin probably came up with it.

DeMarre would be good, a dude like Ivan much better, if you didn't ask him the wrong thing causing him to challenge you to meet for a romp Brandon Marshall style.

Actually this was kickstarted by the Hawks sub mods. The PR was into it, and has wanted to do one for a while, so it happened fast. We actually wanted Koonin at first but PR thought it was too close to the Ferry fiasco.

And of course JT wasnt going to answer anything controversial, Jaryd was right there with him. 

Yall know Jeff is full of cliches. This would be interesting with a guy who was actually candid. I'm sure he ran it by Bud, who wasn't thrilled, but Koonin probably came up with it.

DeMarre would be good, a dude like Ivan much better, if you didn't ask him the wrong thing causing him to challenge you to meet for a romp Brandon Marshall style.

This was terrible! I think the most important question is to ask him why he plays aggressive in spots instead of the whole game?

Followed by are you a naturally aggressive player or is it being forced on you due to coach buds system?

.....what a waste of damn time from so called hawks fans on reddit. I'm so interested in knowing why Teague doesn't just come out aggressive every game it's driving me f**king nuts!!!!! Is it you or coach bud telling u to try to get the team involved?

• Like 1

Actually this was kickstarted by the Hawks sub mods. The PR was into it, and has wanted to do one for a while, so it happened fast. We actually wanted Koonin at first but PR thought it was too close to the Ferry fiasco.

And of course JT wasnt going to answer anything controversial, Jaryd was right there with him.

This was a cool concept, thanks for doing it. I'll keep an eye out for future interview thingys (AMA?).

At this point, I'm glad that reddit looks like a jumbled mess and I can't navigate around it well. I have lots of friends that swear by the site and if I ever figured it out then I might never get any work done.

This was a cool concept, thanks for doing it. I'll keep an eye out for future interview thingys (AMA?).

At this point, I'm glad that reddit looks like a jumbled mess and I can't navigate around it well. I have lots of friends that swear by the site and if I ever figured it out then I might never get any work done.

Only one good reason to use Reddit (NSFW) - http://www.reddit.com/r/celebnsfw+fappeningdiscussion+rawcelebs+nsfwcelebs/