• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Self ban

I will self ban myself for 1 week if we lose to the Pistons tomorrow night. A REAL WEEK...(cough cough)...

Lol.

Smh - Didn't you learn anything from my missteps. Don't do it buddy. It's a sickening feeling, watching the game and watching the seconds tick away - you're loss will be two-fold. Losing the game and the Squawk. Trust me - I speak from experience :-).

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Moderators

Not loving this as the new "proving my loyalty as a real fan" kind of gesture.  The Hawks need all the fans they can get - especially after a loss!

For real.  It's not like members are a player or coach that can affect the outcome of the game.  It is what it is... Don't penalize yourself because the Hawks suck...

• Like 3

Lol.

Smh - Didn't you learn anything from my missteps. Don't do it buddy. It's a sickening feeling, watching the game and watching the seconds tick away - you're loss will be two-fold. Losing the game and the Squawk. Trust me - I speak from experience :-).

Make that threefold

1.Losing the game

2. Losing Squawk

3. Losing the bet (tail end of a parlay I had with the raiders covering points last night)

I guess it's all or nothing. I need a big comeback game from a couple of guys..Horford and Korver..to help Millsap and Teague. I think we get DMC back tonight as well. I think I might be ok..unless Drummond and Monroe decide to grab a combined 30+ boards.