• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do you think that John jenkins could contibute more than just a rebound & a steal tonight?

Peoriabird

• Moderators

Which one of Mack's stats could he not match again???

What's the point?   We have a rotation that Bud likes.  Mack is in it because Mack has proved himself to Bud.   In order for him to want to change that then one of the following has to happen:

- Mack starts sucking and Bud loses confidence (which hasn't happened)

- Jenkins seriously impresses either in practice or in spot duty in games to the point where Bud thinks Jenkins is an UPGRADE over Mack.  This also hasn't happened

You don't put Jenkins in in the hopes that he can be as good as Mack.   Mack is already as good as Mack.   What Jenkins did his rookie year under another coach is immaterial at this point.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
You don't put Jenkins in in the hopes that he can be as good as Mack.   Mack is already as good as Mack.   What Jenkins did his rookie year under another coach is immaterial at this point.

Again, what mysterious stat proves that Mack is even good this year?

Which one of Mack's stats could he not match again???

Sorry I can't even read what you posted. No idea what stat is what. 

And if I recall correctly, you're posting stats from end of the season games against scrubs. Let's see him put up those stats against a division leader playing all of their starters.

• Premium Member

Sorry I can't even read what you posted. No idea what stat is what. 

And if I recall correctly, you're posting stats from end of the season games against scrubs. Let's see him put up those stats against a division leader playing all of their starters.

phlly  8-13 6 ast 1 stl 21 points

San Antonio 7-9 4 ast 23 points

And Mack plays against scrub every game since he is a back up

phlly  8-13 6 ast 1 stl 21 points

San Antonio 7-9 4 ast 23 points

And Mack plays against scrub every game since he is a back up

Oh okay. I didn't realize you don't actually watch the games. Thanks for clearing that up.

Stupid is such a harsh word - I prefer Intentionally obtuse.

Is there any other way to be obtuse? And who doesn't automatically think of Shawshank every time they see that word. 

• Like 2

• Moderators

Oh okay. I didn't realize you don't actually watch the games. Thanks for clearing that up.

Is there any other way to be obtuse? And who doesn't automatically think of Shawshank every time they see that word. 

You didn't realize that?   Who's being obtuse now?

• Like 1

One of my all time favorite movies - no matter how many times I come across it channel surfacing I just gotta stop and watch - EVERYTIME is like seeing it for the first time.

One of my all time favorite movies - no matter how many times I come across it channel surfacing I just gotta stop and watch - EVERYTIME is like seeing it for the first time.

Agreed. I could watch that movie every day. Along with Pulp Fiction and The Big Lebowski. Those are simply classics to me. Django Unchained and Inglorious Basterds are becoming classics for me as well.

Damn this is 2 threads that are devolving into movie discussion

#moviesquawk

Agreed. I could watch that movie every day. Along with Pulp Fiction and The Big Lebowski. Those are simply classics to me. Django Unchained and Inglorious Basterds are becoming classics for me as well.

Damn this is 2 threads that are devolving into movie discussion

#moviesquawk

That's what happens when the topic can't sustain itself.