• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks/XM radio

Just wondering if anybody knows if the Hawks have their own designated station, or is it just a bunch if nba stations? Living in Cali, I can't stand our radio stations, I have to hear ATL stations for my Hawks n Braves :-)

Thanks in advance for any info.

• Moderators

I know the games are aired over SiriusXM, but I don't believe there is a designated channel for Atlanta sports.  There is an Atlanta (combined w/ Baltimore and DC) traffic/news channel, but I'm not sure if they do sports.  You can access 92.9 the Game over radio.com.

680 the Fan

I know the games are aired over SiriusXM, but I don't believe there is a designated channel for Atlanta sports. There is an Atlanta (combined w/ Baltimore and DC) traffic/news channel, but I'm not sure if they do sports. You can access 92.9 the Game over radio.com.

680 the Fan

Nice. Thanks! I usually watch all the games..kinda just wanted to hear ATL radio stations talk about the Hawks, like in their morning shows and what not.

• Moderators

Nice. Thanks! I usually watch all the games..kinda just wanted to hear ATL radio stations talk about the Hawks, like in their morning shows and what not.

FTW when they air the games, they usually have both the home and away game streams, so you get to listen to Steve Holman.  And I believe radio.com has an app for iPhone and Android.

You can also listen online to 92.9 The game.

Rick Kamla from NBA TV is on from 10:00-2:00 - talks Hawks quite a bit.

Oh nice ill try and find that on xm! I actually like Kamla more than most...he seems like a regular dude.