• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Raptors

lethalweapon3

I didn't feel good about last night so I figure I'd keep it going. Hawks lose.

I came around on Totonto pretty quickly. They have a pretty good formula going on with driving and defending relentlessly.

Crank up the Teague vs. Lowry debate. Lowry is always a good barometer for how hard and competitive Teague is playing. If he keeps his current form, Lowry will surely take an L tonight.

Kyle being ineffective in a win against a good team is very encouraging, too. It gives us the ability to match up with 2 handlers like last night with Mack and Teague or more of a perimeter defensive weapon with Junk and Thabo, probably more appropriate tonight with the super-athletic pair of DeRozan and Ross.

I don't worry about us besides the rebounding and free throw margins. They'll probably be the deciding factor, as they commonly are with us. Happy we're at home, Totonto's home court advantage is a b&@ch now.

Edited by benhillboy

We've got to figure out the secret to their Free Throw defense in Toronto.  I"m betting its more than just Thundersticks.  

It is interesting how Toronto (being such a wall flower for so long) has suddenly become a force to be reckoned with.  Nice to see Lou doing well.  I'm worried about this game too.  Last night, the Hawks just did enough to win.  Second night of a back to back (I guess Toronto got a day's rest) so that's a worry too. 

• Like 1

It is interesting how Toronto (being such a wall flower for so long) has suddenly become a force to be reckoned with.

I know, it seemed like it happened overnight. I saw an SB article about how bad of shape Ujiri left Denver but didn't read it. Looks like he knows when to get out and when to get in. I know saying "F&@ k Brooklyn" and welcoming Drake into the fold has sent their fanbase into rabidity. I guess that's a word.

• Moderators

• Like 1