• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This is bullsh*t

Wurider05

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/12/01/nba-power-rankings-grizzlies-warriors-cavaliers-west

Look at where we are and look at our record and the teams above. The worst part would be the comment they made about our team. They we dropped when some teams went winless last week and still are above us. We get no respect at all.

• Like 1

• Admin

There is always a bias ... same reason the Cavs are getting so much love even though they have not played well

As soon as Lebron went to the Heat ... Espn who is supposed to be unbias and impartial created 'Heat Index' page just for the Heat and had the link on the ESPN NBA menu home page.  It was there until the summer where I noticed that it isn't there anymore

• Like 1

There is always a bias ... same reason the Cavs are getting so much love even though they have not played well

As soon as Lebron went to the Heat ... Espn who is supposed to be unbias and impartial created 'Heat Index' page just for the Heat and had the link on the ESPN NBA menu home page. It was there until the summer where I noticed that it isn't there anymore

I'm looking for ESPN to have a new section dropping soon called "The Cavs and the Cav-nots"

• Like 2

As soon as Lebron went to the Heat ... Espn who is supposed to be unbias and impartial created 'Heat Index' page just for the Heat and had the link on the ESPN NBA menu home page.  It was there until the summer where I noticed that it isn't there anymore

When did ESPN ever claim to be unbiased?