• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Reality Check

asdogg

life is short- enjoy the moment. For the moment, the Hawks are one of the top 2 teams in the east by W-L. I'll take that. A win is a win, is a win.

During the Woody era, we'd moan about losing to bad teams. Now we are winning against bad teams and we're complaing about that.

Just enjoy the moment.

I wouldn't say all of the wins are against bad. I would say that the wins against Washington, New Orleans and Denver are decent wins. The two west teams would have a winning record if they were in the east most likely.

• Like 1

So... Even Kyle Korver notices that the schedule has been weak.

What do you mean even Korver realizes? I would suspect the players know a lot more than us fans on a message board about their own team. Kyle could say even the fans realize it and that would make sense.

• Moderators

What do you mean even Korver realizes? I would suspect the players know a lot more than us fans on a message board about their own team. Kyle could say even the fans realize it and that would make sense.

I think he meant that some people are acting like the posters who are saying the schedule is weak are just crapping on the team without any legit basis.  I.e., "that schedule is weak stuff is totally overblown."  When Korver acknowledges it, Hotlanta is saying something along the lines that it is a legit issue and even our players recognize it so how can anyone claim it isn't a legit issue?

Even if our strength of schedule hasn't been that great, the way we win is enough to proove we are a good team. We aren't squeaking by every night against weak teams.

Hawks have been taking it to the bad teams and have played very well in their wins against quality teams. We have played well in almost every game outside of the Cavs game.

• Like 1

Very true, but as you said, the sample size is small. Like the Falcons tho, one thing we have going for us is a weak division. We also haven't traveled out west yet, so we need to pile up the wins while we can.

Weak Division??? True the Heat aren't what they use to be but they still are a dangerous team. The Magic are the "weakest" link in our division and their record says otherwise. Charlotte may have faltered but if they gain some chemistry don't be surprised if dey make a late surge. Wizards are finally playing to their potential... You sleeping on that..

Reality check. This team is a work in progress and continues to improve each week. Lets wait until the end of december before you start writing them off against the so-called 'elite' teams.

I hate making excuses but we beat the Spurs.. I watched the whole game and the refs pretty much cheated and favored the Spurs the whole 1st half. When they let the game play out in the second we came back and they interfered once again at the end of the game to bail the Spurs out for a win. That's a loss that was governed. I think after the second game our players and team will know better to respect the Raptors and because of it will be victorious next time around...

• Like 2

• Moderators

Weak Division??? True the Heat aren't what they use to be but they still are a dangerous team. The Magic are the "weakest" link in our division and their record says otherwise. Charlotte may have faltered but if they gain some chemistry don't be surprised if dey make a late surge. Wizards are finally playing to their potential... You sleeping on that..

Okay, let's go with "underachieving" division then.
  • Like 1

Okay were making this strength of schedule thing bigger than it is. We play in the East which only has like 5 teams with a winning record. Thus the majority of our games are gonna be againts teams with losing records. Its not our fault those teams suck.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Okay were making this strength of schedule thing bigger than it is. We play in the East which only has like 5 teams with a winning record. Thus the majority of our games are gonna be againts teams with losing records. Its not our fault those teams suck.

Our job is to make sure their records are one game worse in the L column after they play us!

• Like 2