• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks are in the division lead and 2nd in East

Admin

• Premium Member

Seriously, Free DF is right, totally with you BrazilianHawk!  

Like I said in the chatroom, Hawks should just add a simple clause to Ferry's contract "avoid at all cost reading racist scouting reports". 

• Like 3

It's awesome to be 2nd, but we've played one of the easiest schedules in the league to this point. Our schedule is going to get intense soon. Can't wait to see how they respond.

I don't give one iota about schedule - we play our schedule that's in front of us. Each win counts the same.

How does that saying go: you are what your record says you are!

I'm just enjoying this team and how they are playing especially on defense and their current position.

Will it continue, who the hell knows - I'm living in the moment.

Unto the next game.

I don't give one iota about schedule - we play our schedule that's in front of us. Each win counts the same.

Yes and no. 10-10 against a .400 schedule and 10-10 against a .600 schedule counts the same in the standings, but the latter will be in a much better position once the schedules balance out. 

I'm not saying the Hawks are going to crash and burn once the schedule heats up, but I want to see them succeed against the better teams before I start dancing in the streets. I've been down this road too many times as an Atlanta fan. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

Kyle postgame, via C-Viv:

On where Hawks are in standings: “Every NBA game is tough but we’ve had a favorable schedule to this point. We’ve kind of talked about that we have to get this games. We’ve had some home games. We’ve gotten to play some teams that aren’t as high up in the standings as we are going to play later. I just keep on looking back to last year when we got to the hard part of the schedule and we had guys banged up. We took some losses last year. Every game matters but we try to talk about not only getting wins but to play good basketball because it’s a long season.

~lw3

• Like 3