• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks are in the division lead and 2nd in East

Admin

Is that a nanny-cam on @Dolfan23 and @Spud2Nique after a few shots? Pretty sure they had an eventful evening. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Yeah, they're just so deep in their frontcourt. With Al half-back and Payne apparently incognito, the Bulls would just overwhelm us.

They'd get a good shot from us but no one likes moral victories.

The Bulls have had our number with or without Rose, now they've added Pau whose playing some good defense and his offensive just creates more opportunities fir himself and that used to be stagnant Bulls offense.

The Bulls have had our number with or without Rose, now they've added Pau whose playing some good defense and his offensive just creates more opportunities fir himself and that used to be stagnant Bulls offense.

Indeed.  Teams just have to hope Thibs does his typical routine of running his horses 'til their hooves bleed.  Maybe they'll be down a big or 2 or 3 once playoff time comes around.

I haven't watched a full Bulls game and how they've incorporated Pau so I wouldn't know. I've always been a Thibs fan, bought Jimmy's stock back when he never got a play called for him, and recognize Noah and Gibson as an almost unfair post D pair. I've always been a Captain Kirk guy, too. But I despise Rose and simply don't see them winning as long as they're heavily dependent on him to make proper decisions late (is he even playing late?), play spirited D out front to protect his Bigs, and play through injury.

Edited by benhillboy