• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Please, Hawks, don't do it!

Gray Mule

What do you mean by Tech doesn't belong in a real football conference? They have done much better in the ACC than Miami has, that's for sure.

See above. Im joking. But to say they've done "much" better is a stretch and this funk Miami has been in is coming to an end so I wouldn't brag about being slightly better than Miami's been during their poor period.

I could care less if people get offended by the fact we are having fun on the court because we know how to share the ball and are winning. After YEARS of being the laughing stock of the NBA even in winning seasons because Superstars and Big 3s and other contenders would run the score up on us or embraress us on National tv if we have the chance to return the favor then so be it. Being the nice guys of the NBA hasnt gotten us any more respect despite being the most consistently successful team in the East over the last 8 years. If people want to get butthurt because we are being arrongant then so be it. Karma is a b**tch.

Edited by RedDawg#8

^ Ah I got ya. Both should be the favorite next year in the coastal.

He's not joking.  He hates all things Tech.  He won't even eat honey nut cheerios because he thinks honey comes from yellowjackets.