• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

RealGM: Atlanta [possibly] interested in Greg Monroe [as FA in 2015]

NBASupes

• Moderators

Nobody can prove an offer or not prove an offer here.  I would think offers are common parts of exploratory conversations about potential trades but whether Ferry just called and said, "I'm interested what do you want?" and then got an offer from SVG or called and said, "I've got an offer for you that works for both of us how about..." and then SVG countered isn't going to be provable.  

Based on what I have seen, I don't think anyone can definitely say whether or not Ferry made an offer -- just speculate about whether it is likely or not.  Asking for someone to prove it or disprove it isn't useful except to illustrate there is an area of unknown with this.

• Like 1

The Pistons wanted point guard Jeff Teague and sharpshooter Kyle Korver in return for Monroe, and the Hawks balked — perhaps with knowing Monroe could walk to them the summer of 2015, right into their cap space without having to part with valuable assets.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/17/report-pistons-asked-for-kyle-korver-and-jeff-teague-in-discussing-greg-monroe-trade-with-hawks/

The homeless guy that sleeps behind Philips arena wouldn't made that trade. 

• Like 1