• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Magic (Saturday)

lethalweapon3

Oh so the blame isn't on me, it's on spudz! You should have predicted the streak to be a lot longer!

That prediction was in August...lol...now that I've seen the team I want more than 9...I want a streak in the teens..I think in years past expecting 2 long winning streaks throughout the season was just not realistic, but this team can do it. Hoping they go on one in our long home stand in January.

But ya I guess I am to blame also...:-(

Ps I really wanted to see 10....this stings...the way Korver hit the 3 should have been the end...:-(

This is the next win streak..10 games

Jan. 19 Pistons

Jan. 21 Pacers

Jan. 23 Thunder

Jan. 25 Wolves

Jan. 28 Nets

Jan. 30 Blazers

Jan. 31 Sixers

Feb. 2 @ Pelicans

Feb. 4 Wizards

Feb. 6 Warriors

Edited by Spud2Nique

I was going to keep my mouth shut but I'm pissed at DMC!

He may have slipped, tripped or whatever but his effort to get back up to contest Harris on that last shot was complete failure. I feel like it was no real effort at all...ATLEAST not all of the junkyard dogs effort but I'm can't blame him completely the Hawks shouldn't have gotten in that situation though it seemed like Korver bailed us out for a minute.

A win against the bulls and this game is easily forgettable...a lost and this whole board is going to be like "oh shibby....here we go"

On a positive note..No Mack or Pero!   Finally the light bulb when on for Bud...Brand and Bazemore played well and we out rebounded the Magic for the game.  Too bad Korver and DMC were bad,

YEAH! SMDH TOOOK BUDZ MACKENZIE (I SAY THAT BCEAUSE BUD DRINKS ASS MULCH AS THE PARTY DOG LOL!!) LONG ENOUGH TOO GET US A DCENET LINEUP,,, IMAGIE IFWED' PLAYED THIS THE HOLE TIME!

Orlando was 2-6 at home going into this game.

LOOLLL YUP AN ITS NOT LKIE THEIR ANY GOOD. NOPE WORSE HOME TEAM IN HERSTORY OF NBA RIGHT HEAR I'LL TELL YOU WHAT

YEAH! SMDH TOOOK BUDZ MACKENZIE (I SAY THAT BCEAUSE BUD DRINKS ASS MULCH AS THE PARTY DOG LOL!!) LONG ENOUGH TOO GET US A DCENET LINEUP,,, IMAGIE IFWED' PLAYED THIS THE HOLE TIME!

LOOLLL YUP AN ITS NOT LKIE THEIR ANY GOOD. NOPE WORSE HOME TEAM IN HERSTORY OF NBA RIGHT HEAR I'LL TELL YOU WHAT

They were 9-16 in possibly the worst conference in NBA history.

2-6 at home.

Yep. Pretty bad loss.

They were 9-16 in possibly the worst conference in NBA history.

2-6 at home.

Yep. Pretty bad loss.

Seriously, the top 5 in the East could all win 50 this year. How can you claim this is anything close to the worst conference in history? Detroit, Orlando, and several other east teams have went to the west and got some wins already. Clippers just had there 9 game streak ended by the Wiz.

Seriously, the top 5 in the East could all win 50 this year. How can you claim this is anything close to the worst conference in history? Detroit, Orlando, and several other east teams have went to the west and got some wins already. Clippers just had there 9 game streak ended by the Wiz.

The east does not even have a team that is a threat to win the title this year.

Hell, this team might even win 50.... But it's no threat at all. The east only has 5 teams that has a positive point differental.

That win by Washington was their first meaningful win all year.

The east does not even have a team that is a threat to win the title this year.

Hell, this team might even win 50.... But it's no threat at all. The east only has 5 teams that has a positive point differental.

That win by Washington was their first meaningful win all year.

Eeyore.

I dont know why y'all are clowning on Hots when he's completely right here. The East is historically weak this year. The bottom of the conference are awful and even the top seeds would barely be bottom seeds in the West. W-L records are inflated by feasting on the bad East teams.

One imo very positive thing of last nights game, is that Bazemore seems to have found an effective rhythm in his very physical and bravehearted game. I like Mack as a player and as a PG, but idealy not on the 2 position. Would love to see more of Bazemore comming games.

Edited by DS17Fanboy

Im pissed not about the streak, but that for at least one day we would have sat atop the Eastern conference standings tied with Toronto for number 1. Now we go into the toughest stretch of our season so far on a losing note. Hopefully it helps them focus

One imo very positive thing of last nights game, is that Bazemore seems to have found an effective rhythm in his very physical and bravehearted game. I like Mack as a player and as a PG, but idealy not on the 2 position. Would love to see more of Bazemore comming games.

Al has been looking better as of late also.

• Moderators

I dont know why y'all are clowning on Hots when he's completely right here. The East is historically weak this year. The bottom of the conference are awful and even the top seeds would barely be bottom seeds in the West. W-L records are inflated by feasting on the bad East teams.

I totally agree but I'm more than happy for the hawks to join a long tradition of sucky east teams going to the finals.  

I totally agree but I'm more than happy for the hawks to join a long tradition of sucky east teams going to the finals.  

I have no problem with it either. I'd rather the whole conference except the Hawks stink every year. But that doesn't fool me into thinking we're some juggernaut either. 

Better to be ahead in the sucky East than not. We know what the schedule has been but we can only play those teams and take care of them.

What annoys me is when a team like the Blazers beat Indy it's they're taking care of business but when we blow out Indy in their building, they're just a bad team. Wins count the same regarding team standing for playoff positions so all the 'experts' can 'suuuuck it.'

Better to be ahead in the sucky East than not. We know what the schedule has been but we can only play those teams and take care of them.

What annoys me is when a team like the Blazers beat Indy it's they're taking care of business but when we blow out Indy in their building, they're just a bad team. Wins count the same regarding team standing for playoff positions so all the 'experts' can 'suuuuck it.'

I don't disagree. 

• Premium Member

Not excusing a loss, we're a better team than Orlando, but...

A) Orlando isn't awful

and B) that was our 5th game in 7 days, and the second night of a back-to-back and we lost on our buzzer beater. Could be a lot worse.

Giving them the Aaron Rogers R-E-L-A-X!  LOL!  This is a really jumpy group here I must say.